Nürnberg Hotel Tips by TrendsetterME
Nürnberg Hotels: 5,600 reviews and 68 photos
Holiday Inn Nurnberg City Centre, Germany
The Hotel is very good located, as u go out and turn left, shopping streets, cafes, and historical places are just 5 mins walking distance ... And if u go out and turn right, a kind of Red Light District is in close distance ....
If u r arriving w the train, the main railway station is w the cab less then 10 mins drive, and airport is just 30 mins drive ...
This Hotel has one of the best service and standarts according the among other whole Holiday Inn chain hotels .... Comfortable rooms, well designed bathroom, also for a business man, table to work w ur stationary, headlights etc .... Good Housekeeping and a perfect buffet breakfast, starting early in case u have plain to catch ... Also the bar in the Lobby is very cozy ...
In case u need to rent a car, or tickets for theaters etc, the reception staff is well informed to help u ....
Did stay there several times and plan to stay again on my next journeys ...
Address: Engelhardsgasse 12, Nuremberg, Bavaria, 90402, Germany
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In der Altstadt, am Frauentormauer.
Woehrdersee Hotel Mercure, Nuernberg, Germany
Hotels location is some far from the main attractions of the city (Altstadt), but besides, Hotel is located next to a very large park and field, on which mornings u can have some joggings, or have a coffee in the evening as u return back to Hotel area. Also the famous Woehrdersee is just across the Hotel, as described above, good for a walk around or have some hot drinks ...
As being a Mercure chain hotel, standarts are good, especially the new renovated rooms have a more modern design now. I usually stayed in the regular rooms, only once in the new renovated ones, worth to pay some more bucks ... Rooms are well cleaned and furnished. Try to get a room on higher floors which r more quite, as early morning meeting groups come in and out of the Lobby, sothat u r not disturbed w the hassle.
Nice breakfast and helpfull staff, its 15 mins walk to the city center, or u can use the tram just across the street to reach Altstadt.
Good service, wifi, small business meeting rooms etc provided, very recommendable Hotel ...
Address: Duerrenhofstrasse 8, Nuremberg, Bavaria, 90402, Germany
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: At Woehrdersee.
More Reviews (6)
TrendsetterME's Related Pages
Nürnberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "weekends in Nürnberg"
- "I LOVED HISTORIC NUREMBERG!"
- "Nuremberg Altstadt"
- "Willlkommen in... Nämberch!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nürnberg
- Hotels in Nürnberg
- Transportation in Nürnberg
- Nightlife in Nürnberg
- Restaurants in Nürnberg
- Shopping in Nürnberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Nürnberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nürnberg
- 8 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Nürnberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nürnberg
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Oh no, not again."
- Commented on one of TrendsetterME's Nürnberg travel pages
- Wrote a Review Nuremberg Central Railway Station, Germany in Nürnberg Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nuremberg Central Railway Station, Germany"
- updated a Nürnberg Travel Page "Nurnberg, Germany"
- Uploaded a Video to Nürnberg
Photos in NürnbergSee All Photos (36)
Read real reviews about Nürnberg Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 207 reviews, 1326 photos, 41 travelogues
- Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 165 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 22 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 16 reviews, 128 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 15 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 10 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (157)
- Frauenkirche - Church of Our Lady- 26 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Schöner Brunnen - Beautiful Fountain- 25 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Ehekarussell - Marriage Merry-Go-Round Fountain- 11 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Castle- 32 Reviews, 78 Photos
- Albrecht Dürer- 22 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Nazi Party Rally Grounds- 10 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Documentation Center- 13 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Lorenzkirche - St Lorenz Church- 27 Reviews, 74 Photos
- City Walls - Fortifications- 16 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Henkersteg- 8 Reviews, 27 Photos
See All Nürnberg Things to Do