"Argao Beach, Cebu, Philippines" Argao by TrendsetterME
Argao Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 5 photos
Salamat sa iyo para sa pagbisita ng aking pahina sa Argao ...
Argao is located in the southeastern part of Cebu City, as u past Talisay, Naga City, San Fernando, Carcar City and drive about 60 km, u reach this perfect area, pure and quite beaches .... No tourists at all, perfect sand shores and crystal clear public beaches ...
U can rent just for a 200p a cottage for the whole day and enjoy sun and sea, several small stores are there for snacks, drinks etc .... I suggest u to stop on the way before arriving Argao to make ur lunch shopping for cheap and fresh seafood, fish and shrimps, or even roasted chicken w rice, and u can enjoy that to eat in ur daily cottage or make ur simple Barbeque facing the sea ....
As u dont have a car, busses run in every about 30 mins from South Terminal in Cebu and will cost u 70p per person and will take about one and a half hour to reach Argao ...
To be away from crowd of Cebu City and hassle, to enjoy the perfect sea, even to make some water sports, very recommendable area ... :)
Perpektong beach, malinaw na tubig at kahanga-hangang paglubog ng araw ...
Fresh seafood, barbeque shrimps at isda ...
Masyadong masarap ... :)
- Pros:Perfect Beach, clear water, not crowded ...
TrendsetterME's Related Pages
Argao Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Argao
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Argao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Argao
Photos in ArgaoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 125 reviews, 721 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 21 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 8 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 6 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bohol Intro, 7 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue