"Philippines-one of my home Countries ;-)" Philippines by kharmencita
Philippines Travel Guide: 23,728 reviews and 78,834 photos
I don´t know how to describe myself and how to feel being away from Home. But where is my home my real sweet home? I feel as if i am a Gypsy Woman. But being it...i feel well. I think it doesn´t matter where i am as long i feel comfortable and a feeling of well-being then a place is my Home sweet home. I live 24 years in the Philippines, move every now and then to Chicago when my parents were alive and live mostly in Germany. But love to visit often Australia because it is my favorite country of choice. Living like a Gypsy! I don´t know exactly where i belong. However, Philippines, remains a country that is deeply-rooted in my memories. Every now and then i came to visit my relatives and closest family members.
Philippines seen at a Globe is very small but if you land at the International Airport in Manila you will find out that it is much bigger than what you expect. Philippines have many Things to offer for foreigners who love to know about its story and history. Being more than 350 years a Spanish Colony then Japanese came to conquer the land, and with the help of the Americans the Japanese invasion didn´t succeed. The Americans who also stayed and influenced us more than 50 years, gave Philippines a very interesting mixture of historical backgrounds. Not only full of history but Philippines is very rich in natural resources. With its thousands of islands one will never be unlucky not to fulfill the beauty of nature one is longing for. Full of many natural wonders starting from Luzon Island down to Visayas and of course Mindanao. I myself didn´t take the opportunity to visit different parts of the country yet. Now I am starting to explore some, but one day I have to do it more maybe during my pension years ;-)
There are enough things you can do on Board the Supper Ferry. I myself didn´t feel bored every minute of the day. All... more travel advice
MABUHAY!!! You are heartilly WELCOME on the grounds of Dipolog City! This is our small but growing National Airport of... more travel advice
kharmencita's Related Pages
Philippines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Philippines: The Fiesta Islands of Asia"
- "Tierra Adorada, Hija Del Sol De Oriente..."
- "My Country Home"
- "Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun"
- "Beautiful Philippines Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philippines
- Hotels in Philippines
- Transportation in Philippines
- Nightlife in Philippines
- Restaurants in Philippines
- Shopping in Philippines
- Warnings and Dangers in Philippines
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Philippines
- 24 Reviews
- 150 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Philippines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philippines
- Posted in Travel Delhi Forum "Re: Help Me In planning my Delhi..."
- Commented on one of kharmencita's Philippines tips
- created a Philippines Travel Page "Philippines-one of my home Countries ;-)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Philippines-one of my home Countries ;-)"
- Wrote a Review Things to do while on the Ship in Philippines Transportation
Top 10 Pages
- Pagadian City Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 9 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sardegna Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Lakewood Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Laos Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Damascus Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (20)
Top Philippines hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Boracay Island Hotels
- 1618 Reviews - 4456 Photos
- Tagaytay Hotels
- 262 Reviews - 863 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 248 Reviews - 870 Photos
- Cebu City Hotels
- 486 Reviews - 1429 Photos
- Quezon City Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 124 Photos
- Makati Hotels
- 518 Reviews - 2059 Photos
- Puerto Galera Hotels
- 361 Reviews - 915 Photos
- Pagudpud Hotels
- 412 Reviews - 1111 Photos
- Vigan Hotels
- 417 Reviews - 1221 Photos
- Cebu Island Hotels
- 159 Reviews - 433 Photos
- Bohol Hotels
- 489 Reviews - 1571 Photos
- Davao Hotels
- 244 Reviews - 803 Photos
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- 214 Reviews - 457 Photos