"The Charm of Rudköbing" Rudkøbing by kharmencita
Rudkøbing Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 14 photos
is the biggest town and plays a significant role because it is the main administrative district in the region Syddanmark( South Denmark) . It is located in the middlepart of the picturesque island. The place has more or less 500 inhabitants and not highly populated. The people here are friendly and can speak several languages aside from own like English and German. Rudköbing is a Port Town with fishing industry a commercial Harbour and Yacht Harbour as well as Ferryboats which transports from one island Aero to the other island Stryno.
Hans Christian Ørsted was a Dänish physicist and chemist who discovered electromagnetism.
This is a small Kiosk which stands few meters away from the Wharf and where you can stop to take a cup of Coffee or soft drinks relax a little while . By the time we visit it was closed.
- Pros:Ideal place where you can relax from stressful daily task at home.
- Cons:I didn´t find any negative side on my visit.
- In a nutshell:A nice place to relax not far away from home!
When I said "I do". For once in my Life…this is the most special Thing I did in Denmark ;-) Denmark is well-known for... more travel advice
kharmencita's Related Pages
Rudkøbing Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Rudkøbing
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rudkøbing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rudkøbing
- Posted in Travel Delhi Forum "Re: Help Me In planning my Delhi..."
- Wrote a Review the most special Thing I did in Rudköbing in Rudkøbing Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "the most special Thing I did in Rudköbing"
- updated a Rudkøbing Travel Page "The Charm of Rudköbing"
- Uploaded a Video to Rudkøbing
Photos in RudkøbingSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Pagadian City Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 9 reviews, 46 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sardegna Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Lakewood Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Laos Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Damascus Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue