"It´s all green in Louang Nam Tha" Louang Namtha by kharmencita

Louang Namtha Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 43 photos

The Virgin Forest

If i will compare the place Louang Nam Tha to a character of a person it is like timid, shy, humble and reserved place as I mentioned in my description about Laos in general. I never thought of going there by myself freely giving importance about this humble country. I never heard about what is in Laos before. I knew it was a place involved in war and nothing more. Influenced by my boyfriend Not until I discovered it by myself the rareness, the inner beauty and hidden treasure of Laos. Like finding a piece of gemstone, you have to dig deeper to discover and when it is there slowly polished until it showed its luster of beauty. Of course Laos can never be compared to New York, London or Dubai or to any boastful well known Cities in the world. Laos is rare and has unique properties to boast: the emerald green Nature. This is the reason why Luang Nam Tha as one of the developing cities of Laos has nothing to fear because it can offer many beautiful Things especially for those travelers who are lovers of pure green Nature. Louang Nam Tha is best know for Jungle Trekking!

• Pros:The emerald green Nature
  • Cons:still slow moving infrastracture
  • In a nutshell:A humble Country but full of boastful Nature.
  • Intro Updated Feb 25, 2013

Comments

kharmencita

“Travelling is an equalizer.”

Badges & Stats in Louang Namtha

Have you been to Louang Namtha?