"A PASSIONATE TRAVELLER" kharmencita's Profile

Step by step exploring the World

All over the world people travel whether long or short distances, whether for business or private reasons

For me travelling is a kind of physical and mental training. It´s a kind of activity which sometimes result maybe into a negative or positive experiences.

All i know is that through this means, I feel the physical and mental relief whenever I arrived back home from my travels. For me, travelling serves as an equalizer.
I travelled not only because I like to go out and do away with the daily routines of home and work. I travel with goals. I have to plan many months before I can realize it.
See my new Travelling VT FLAG BUDDY ;-)

First of all , I concentrated on the famous and well-known places. The old and new WONDERS of the WORLD -either natural or man-made. My specialty is to see and wonder how our Mother Nature bear these different kinds of Natural Phenomena existing all over the World. How they came to be? Why they exist? Also the Human Made Wonders fascinates me too much that i never stop thinking and longing to see them one day in my life!
Before I could see them personally I have to save enough money, energy and preparations before i go to travel. Mostly I keep these wonderful memories just for me, to fulfill my well-being. feel great, feel the satisfaction within me. I never made written travel diaries about my travels. But I used to express my feelings and words through pictures since PHOTOGRAPHY is one of my passions too.

It doesn´t matter when i came back home pennyless but feeling rich with experiences that NOBODY can grab away from me.
It is my Inner richness that I am then proud of! Because I work hard for this so I think i desrve to fulfill my Dream.

I prefer, to go to distant places and other remote destinations. I select my favorite Countries and then research which well known Wonders can be seen here. My priorities must have somethng to do with " the largest, one of the top ten biggest; the highest or the deepest, on Top of , the most weird of all weirds, the most famous, most popular, unique, or the places I saw only in the movies which fascinated me most" These are the most conditional guides which motivates me to visit the places in a Country.

I have been to many Cities, of course, not only the architectural buildings wake up my photgraphic interests but also the walks of peoples lives.

While I´m still young, active,energetic and full of spirit, this is the best moment to go out wide and wild to fulfill my desire to travel.

---*vvvvv*vvvvv*vvvvv*--

Sunset view of the Uluru

Of all the Natural Wonders of the world i was attracted for the first time was about this awesome eroding Rock in the middle of the the wilderness in Northern Australia which looked like a Chiffon Cake at a distance.

At first I was not so well informed about how important is this Rock to the natives of the country until i read many articles and info about it.

Secondly, I was curious enough to witness how the Aborigines live in this wilderness Down Under. In my Australian Travel Page you can see a bit more details about my experiences with them and some Tips.

I Climbed The Ayers Rock

KATHMANDU Valley

Swayambunath Temple

Tourism in Nepal is too high. All kinds of Nationalities come to visit Nepal. Mostly are individual travelers, backpackers and Studien Travelers come to visit Nepal. I did´t regret the experiences I had made here: from one day Trekking to the see the Annapurna Mountains and the three times attempts to fly with small plane to see the Mt Everest.

The COUNTRIES I´VE BEEN TO.

******************** ******Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*********************

AFRICA:
EGYPT; BOTSWANA; MALAWI; MAROCCO; MOSAMBIQUE; SIMBABWE;SOUTH AFRICA; ZAMBIA
ASIA:
INDIEN; JORDAN; KUWAIT; LAOS; NEPAL; PHILIPPINES; SYRIA;THAILAND; TURKEY; USSR: Kiew, MOSCOW; ST: PETERSBURG; CHINA; DUBAI ;

EUROPE:
AUSTRIA; BELGIUM; DENMARK: EAST GERMANY(ex); WEST GERMANY; FRANCE; GREECE; GREAT BRITAIN; HOLLAND; ITALY; LIECHTENSTEIN; LUXEMBURG; MALTA; MONACO: MONTE CARLO;NIZZA-CANNES; SARDENIA; SWITZERLAND; TURKEY

AMERICAN CONTINENT.
NORTH AMERICA:
CANADA: TORONTO, OTTAWA, MONTREAL, QUEBEC; U.S.A.: CHICAGO, WASHINGTON DC, SEATTLE, NEW YORK, MICHIGAN, MACKINAC ISLAND, WISCONSIN; SOUTH DAKOTA; HAWAII: (OAHU; BIG ISLAND; MAUI)

MIDDLE AMERICA: (still planning.....because of lots of immunization requirements and afraid to take anti malaria meds, i everytime postpone!)
SOUTH AMERICA: (stll planning...because of lots of immunization requirementsand afraid to take anti malaria meds, i everytime postponed ;-( )

AUSTRALIA/OCEANIEN:
FIDJI ISLAND; AUSTRALIA; NEUSEELAND

********************Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*Ä*********************

GÖreme, Cappadocia

One of the Natural attractions that fascinated me endlessly. A place where i can only say "here i want to be on top of one of the Chimneys ;-)

Live up to your DREAMS-Explore the Unknown

World Travel was already my Dream. That this dream became reality, for sure, wasn´t a Predetermination.

Lots of Hindrances and much Efforts were spent before I was able to carry on my great desire to travel. Perhaps, I am just one of the few lucky women who made it possible.

I am sure that many people travelled to different places and were much more adventurous and did more risky activities than what I did. And maybe where I travelled are not so much especial compared to those who really made it, not only as a HOBBY, but as a profession like Journalists, Correspondents, business people or someone who is rich

A women who doesn´t hesitate or without fear to travel alone to discover the unknown.

With the positive thoughts that maybe one day one may realize that those who put their heart on a dream and work hard for it will ultimately succeed.

• Intro Updated Aug 29, 2013

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    20 hours ago

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

• sinou's Profile Photo

HI:
    Happy birthday friend ,hope you've good time in greeny Ireland..

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Hoping your birthday of four days ago was very special for you Kharmencita. Happy travels in the coming months!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Belated birthday wishes! hope you had a great day and all the best for the year ahead!

Yesterday

Hi Angie...Thank you very much for the Greetings. Sorry for the late response bec. I got bad access to my small Tablet and besides until now we are travelling trough parts of Ireland as my Birthday present! I enjoy the Travel too much! And one of my dreams came true at last to visit the CLIFF of MOHER as one of the Highlights of my travel. Thank you and I´ll keep in touch when im back to Germany!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
      Yesterday

yes beautiful part of the world isnt it! i loved all around there, so green when i visited...it was 15 years ago in a few months that i was there and i had planned to be back again before now - have to make more effort to go again. look forward to seeing your vt pages of your trip!

• jayjayc's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Happy happy birthday! Cheers!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Greeting to you Carmen. Happy birthday, I wish you all the best.

Yesterday

Thank you Swee for your Bday Greetings...Regards from Ireland ...bec. Im still here celebrating my Bday ;-)

• HarShe's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Happy Birthday Carmencita

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day..

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Yesterday

Hi Maynard, Thank you very much for the Greetings on my Bday. The Joy of seeing the Cliff of Moher as my Bday present is too much but i was able to handle this big joy....;-) Im still here in Ireland until 24th of July. Regards!

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Happy Birthday! I wish you good health and lots of interesting travel!

Yesterday

Thank you Aleksandra for the Bday Greetings...Im very happy about it. Regards from Ireland.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
kharmencita's Profile Photo

kharmencita

“Travelling is an equalizer.”

Real Name