"Old Sarum" Old Sarum by dplesko
Old Sarum Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 37 photos
Old Sarum (Latin: Sorbiodunum) is the site of the earliest settlement of Salisbury, as early as 3000 BC. It was originally an Iron age hill fort strategically placed on the conjunction of two trade routes and the River Avon.
dplesko's Related Pages
Old Sarum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salisbury mark one"
- "Old Sarum"
- "Old Sarum - Old Salisbury"
- "Almost passed on this..."
- "Norman England"
- "Old (very old) Sarum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Old Sarum
- Transportation in Old Sarum
- Warnings and Dangers in Old Sarum
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Old Sarum
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Old Sarum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Old Sarum
Photos in Old SarumSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Brod na Kupi Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Greece Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Memphis Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kornati Islands National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Old Sarum Intro, 1 review, 6 photos