"Cairo" Cairo by dplesko
Cairo Travel Guide: 3,980 reviews and 9,562 photos
That was nice experience. Few hours of cruising with the nice city view including dinner where you may taste a lot of different kind of oriental food and include kind of cultural program like Singing, Bally Dancing and Whirling Dervishes.
In commemoration of the miracle of transferring the Moqattam Hill on the 27th of November 979, where the Lord used... more travel advice
Umm Ali dates back to Ottoman Egypt and legend say that sultan stopped in a poor village looking for something to eat... more travel advice
dplesko's Related Pages
Cairo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairo`s yellow pages!"
- "Cairo- Umm el Dunya"
- "CAIRO... still thinking of..."
- "3 decades living in Cairo and yet exploring more"
- "The 4 days were far from enough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cairo
- Hotels in Cairo
- Transportation in Cairo
- Nightlife in Cairo
- Restaurants in Cairo
- Shopping in Cairo
- Warnings and Dangers in Cairo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cairo
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cairo
- Posted in Travel China Forum "Beijing, Xian, Shanghai tour"
- updated a Cairo Travel Page "Cairo"
- Commented on one of wise23girl's Cairo travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Church Of Virgin Mary And Saint Samaan The Tanner"
- Wrote a Review Church Of Virgin Mary And Saint Samaan The Tanner in Cairo Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Brod na Kupi Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Greece Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Memphis Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kornati Islands National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Old Sarum Intro, 1 review, 6 photos