"Memphis" Top 5 Page for this destination Memphis by dplesko
Memphis Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 86 photos
Memphis was the ancient capital of of Lower Egypt. In museum in Memphis is a giant statue of the pharaoh Rameses II carved of monumental limestone more then 10 meters in length. It was discovered in 1820 near the southern gate of the temple of Ptah.
Mastaba is a type of ancient Egyptian tomb in the form of a flat roof rectangular building. This was standard type of... more travel advice
dplesko's Related Pages
Memphis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Memphis - an ancient capital"
- ""The King" in Memphis"
- "Memphis, capital of Ancient Egypt"
- "Mit Rahina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Memphis
- Transportation in Memphis
- Restaurants in Memphis
- Shopping in Memphis
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Memphis
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Memphis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Memphis
Photos in MemphisSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Brod na Kupi Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Greece Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Memphis Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kornati Islands National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warwick Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Old Sarum Intro, 1 review, 6 photos