"SueRivet's new Saint Albans Page" Saint Albans by SueRivet

Saint Albans Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 3 photos

A Texan, a New Yorker, and a Vermonter were drinking their favorite beverage in a bar.

The Texan drained his glass of tequila, threw the half full bottle up in the air, drew and fired his pistol, shattering the bottle. The other two were shocked at his ruining perfectly good tequila. The Texan however, simply drew himself up and announced: "Where I come from, we have plenty of tequila."

The New Yorker, not to be outdone, drained his glass of wine, threw the half full wine bottle into the air, drew and fired his pistol, also shattering his bottle. Looking over at the other two with an air of superiority, he announced, "Where I come from, we have plenty of fine wine and the best of everything!"

The Vermonter drained his bottle (not wanting to waste any) of Catamount beer, threw it up in the air, drew his deer rifle, and shot the New Yorker dead. He then caught the bottle on the way down and showed it to the Texan: "Where I come from," he said, "we have plenty of New Yorkers and we recycle these..."

• Intro Written Aug 7, 2001

Comments

SueRivet

“How can I miss you if you won`t go away?”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Saint Albans

Have you been to Saint Albans?

Latest Activity in Saint Albans