"SueRivet's new Nantucket Page" Nantucket by SueRivet
Nantucket Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 46 photos
Nantucket is one of those places that is nice just to circumambulate, and discover its history as a seafaring port. After a while, you get to know all of the old family names, the Coffees et. al., as though they were long-lost cousins.
OK, I've already been remonstrated for my slack treatment of this fine island! Truth be told, this cemetery shot is one of my personal favorites, but I do have one or two other photos to share if I root around a bit, so check back later.
There are loads of public and private beaches along the coast of the island. In some places you can also surf-cast. more travel advice
This is a popular tourist attraction known as the Oldest House. Um, I think it's the oldest house on Nantucket. more travel advice
SueRivet's Related Pages
Nantucket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "For those with a ton of money"
- "SueRivet's new Nantucket Page"
- "Best Island in the World"
- "Nantucket - expensive!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nantucket
- Hotels in Nantucket
- Transportation in Nantucket
- Restaurants in Nantucket
- Shopping in Nantucket
- Warnings and Dangers in Nantucket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nantucket
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Nantucket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nantucket
Photos in NantucketSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Burma Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 9 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Pawtucket Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Nantucket Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Spain Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Jordan Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos