"SueRivet's new Middletown Page" Middletown by SueRivet
Middletown Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 1 photos
Middletown is a nice city. Part of the city is located on the Connecticut River, part of it is an old downtown area that hasn't quite died out, part is country, part is urban, part is suburban.
Wesleyan University is located just up the hill from the old downtown area. An august institution, it is probably responsible for the fact that the fire hasn't quite gone out of the city, and there are still a few good ethnic restaurants there.
I think I have a couple of pix lying around somewhere, let me see, ...
There's a good Italian restaurant on Main St., oh, what was the name? I'll think of it. There's another really good one... more travel advice
SueRivet's Related Pages
Middletown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My New Home"
- "cjg1's new Middletown Page"
- "SueRivet's new Middletown Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middletown
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Middletown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middletown
Top 10 Pages
- Burma Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 9 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Pawtucket Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Nantucket Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Spain Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Jordan Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos