"Downtown Newburyport" Newburyport by PupDawg
Newburyport Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 59 photos
So incredibly dog friendly - you have to love walking down the main street and finding a bowl of water in front of every shop door. From the book store to gift shops we were welcomed in the shops and enjoyed a picnic and walk along the river front.
Everything in the store has a Black Dog on it! Now you can get your favorite gear without traveling to Martha's... more travel advice
PupDawg's Related Pages
Newburyport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Newburyport ~ history, architecture, boating"
- "Downtown Newburyport"
- "Newburyport is Quaint in a Modern Sort of Way"
- "Newburyport, Massachusetts"
- "shailja's new Newburyport Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newburyport
- Restaurants in Newburyport
- Shopping in Newburyport
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Newburyport
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Newburyport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newburyport
Photos in NewburyportSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Waltham Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Maine Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vermont Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Shelburne Falls Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Newburyport Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Plymouth Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Newton Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Greenfield Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Revere 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.