"Prince Albert (PA)" Prince Albert by Benson35
Prince Albert Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 118 photos
Prince Albert (commonly known as PA) is a quiet town about 1 hour 15 minutes out of Saskatoon.
When I was out and about, everywhere was accessed via car/truck/van etc. I hardly saw anybody walking although there were footpaths.
There are some lovely areas and places to enjoy.
PA has the Saskatchewan running along the town, there are plenty of shops, garages, hotel/motels, and a casino.
There is also good access to Prince Albert National Park (approx. 25 minutes away, by car).
When people do walk, they walk along the trails by the river. People walk their dogs and hope to not run into any wild bears! It was reported last year that a wild bear was captured at the end of one of the trails!
The river is lined with trees. In the fall, there is a mass of different colours and it is beautiful to see.
In the summer, people get out their disposable BBQs and set them up by the river to enjoy an afternoon with a view and the sun on their backs.
On every reg/licence plate from Saskatchewan is the above statement.
I was truely amazed by the skies. I have never seen so many stars, so many clear nights, and hardly any light polution.
It's easy to spot the constellations and see stars behind stars. In parts of Saskatchewan you can see the end of The Northern Lights (which I did!!).
It's also named so as the clouds change so often. You can have an overcast day, then within 10 minutes, you have a clear sky!
- In a nutshell:Quiet, but everything you could need. Beautiful views
It's handy to know that throughout Canada there are walk-in clinics. Travel insurance including medical insurance will... more travel advice
We were very lucky to share in this Native tradition in Prince Albert. As my Auntie is a Native from the Cree tribe, she... more travel advice
Benson35's Related Pages
Prince Albert Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prince Albert (PA)"
- "Darby2's Prince Albert /LaRonge Page"
- "Prince Albert !!"
- "Prince Albert"
- "Prince Albert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prince Albert
- Hotels in Prince Albert
- Transportation in Prince Albert
- Nightlife in Prince Albert
- Restaurants in Prince Albert
- Shopping in Prince Albert
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prince Albert
- 15 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Prince Albert?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prince Albert
Photos in Prince AlbertSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 19 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Prince Albert Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos
- Skipton Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saskatoon Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gundogdu Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Blackpool Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos