"Go to Brugge!" Brugge by Benson35
Brugge Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 281 photos
I really felt a conection when I visited Brugge; I enjoyed the town so much.
There is an amazing square with the most interesting buildings surrounding it (see above photograph).
The Gothic style churches and buildings are so intricate, I spent so much time taking in all of the detail.
I explored by foot and loved walking down small streets to find out what was there at the other end!
Another great thing about being in Brugge is that it is in Belgium, and Belgium is famous for CHOCOLATE! Mmmm, Belgium chocolate is a must try chocolate!
- Pros:Gothic buildings, chocolate, lots of bars/pubs
- Cons:Quite expensive
- In a nutshell:The architecture and the chocolate = a must-see town!
Benson35's Related Pages
Brugge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Romantic Brugge"
- "I visit once in a while"
- "Brugge, Belgium"
- "Magic Brugge: where fairytales seem true"
- "Go to Brugge!"
- "Charm Personified"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brugge
- Hotels in Brugge
- Transportation in Brugge
- Nightlife in Brugge
- Restaurants in Brugge
- Shopping in Brugge
- Warnings and Dangers in Brugge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brugge
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Brugge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brugge
Photos in BruggeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 19 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Prince Albert Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos
- Skipton Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saskatoon Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gundogdu Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Blackpool Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos