"Monserrat" Monserrat by Benson35
Monserrat Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 31 photos
While holidaying with friends, they suggested visiting Monserrat. Our friends had been to Barcelona before and were showing us around. Monserrat was a place where they hadn't visited, so we all decided it would be nice to share this experience together.
I'm so happy that we did! Visiting Monserrat was amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Pros:Excellent views, buildings and certainly a place of interest!
- Cons:A queue for the cable car up to Monserrat (but well worth it!!)
- In a nutshell:Be amazed!!
Take the funicula up to the mountains and go on one of the walks; the views are amazing. Make sure you check the times... more travel advice
Benson35's Related Pages
Monserrat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "God's work of hands"
- "How great is this Earth!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monserrat
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Monserrat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monserrat
Photos in MonserratSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 19 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Prince Albert Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos
- Skipton Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saskatoon Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gundogdu Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Blackpool Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos