"Groveland, California thru my Camera lens" Groveland by Groveland-Rose
Groveland Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 55 photos
WELCOME TO GROVELAND, CALIFORNIA!
- Pros:Cozy little town founded in 1852, the Gold Rush era, old buildings were saved and Iron Door is the oldest Saloon in California.
- Cons:Expect to have I-phone tech withdrawal. Bar connections is not great but the library has free use of internet and WIFI is available in most facitilities.
- In a nutshell:Clean air and clean water the necessities for health. A good place for retire and found that the population of retirees have reached the age of at least late 80's to about late 90's and they are still walking, volunteering, golfing and travelling.
Groveland-Rose's Related Pages
Groveland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Best Keep Secret of the Sierra"
- "Welcome to my Groveland California Page"
- "Groveland, California thru my Camera lens"
- See All...
“Promoting Groveland, California”
- No VT rank yet.
- 0 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Groveland
- 0 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Groveland?Share Your Travels