"World Traveller - the mission - make good friends-" rond1's Profile

Intro of me

I am 56 year's young this year of 2014. Fortunate to be married to the love of my life. Together and apart we have managed mostly though business travel (while working for others) to see some beautiful places around the world. I am South African and Bryony is British. We lived and worked in Dubai for 4 year's until 2006 then returning to .SA.

Countries and places visited todate ( I will surely miss out a few)

Germany, France, Italy, UAE, Greece, Jordan, Syria, USA, Bulgaria, Vietnam, Singapore, Cheq , Poland, UK, Egypt, Amsterdam, Austria, China, India.

I built up a camper from a commercial vehicle while living in Dubai. We later travelled through many of the above Western European countries over a period of 4 months finally selling it in the UK......Actually I practically gave it away......silly me!

Our best experience was traveling from Dubai, through the middle East through many counties

Bulgarian Connection

Due to money constraints and knowing we needed a base from where our future annual Overseas tours would begin, we bought a small house in a small village in Bulgaria.

What a joyful place and great people we have met there so far. Also a great base from where to launch other Eastern European trips from.

• Intro Updated Apr 10, 2014

Personal Pages (1)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
rond1's Profile Photo

rond1

“enjoy, absorb, make friends, move on.... The worldy gypsy”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.