"Bitez Beach, Village & Local Area" Top 5 Page for this destination Bitez by rovingjay
Bitez Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 188 photos
Bitez is one of the older, and more mature resorts on the Bodrum Peninsula. Many people know the beach area, and its a very popular resort area, but Bitez has more to offer.
Just a short stroll away, you can hike across to Aquarium bay, or wander along the back lanes through the olive and citrus groves to reach Bitez Village. Both of these provide an opportunity of getting off the beaten track and away from the main tourist hub.
- Pros:Opportunities to get off the beaten track, and away from the tourist hub.
- Cons:Lots of International restaurants (aimed at tourists)
- In a nutshell:More to offer than meets the eye. Don't take it at face value ... delve deeper
There are and overwhelming amount of day boat trip to choose from all over the Bodrum Peninsula, and I've taken boat... more travel advice
rovingjay's Related Pages
Bitez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BITEZ. INCLUDING TURGUTREIS"
- "Itty Bitty Bitez"
- "a "first"..."
- "Bitez Beach, Village & Local Area"
- "HOILDAY IN BITEZ"
- "bitez on the bodrum peninsula turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bitez
- Hotels in Bitez
- Transportation in Bitez
- Nightlife in Bitez
- Restaurants in Bitez
- Shopping in Bitez
- Warnings and Dangers in Bitez
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bitez
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bitez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bitez
Photos in BitezSee All Photos (12)
- Gumusluk Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bitez Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Bodrum Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Akyarlar Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.