"Nature's path" Vancouver by miniexplorer
Vancouver Travel Guide: 4,170 reviews and 9,053 photos
While living, studying and working in Vancouver, I got to see and experience life there. Vancouver is very different from Toronto. Well first of all, it rains a lot there, second the people there seem to be quite laid-back and kind (even the bus drivers are really nice there), and thirdly the food choices seem to veer towards the more healthy ones. Anyway, here were some of the things I saw and did: Granville Island, Whistler Blackcomb (snowboarding), swing dancing, clubbing downtown, Lynn Canyon suspension bridge, did the Grouse Grind, saw the 2010 Winter Olympics and did some local shopping. Overall, an interesting lifestyle with beautiful landscapes that you can see right from the the city.
miniexplorer's Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local's Perspective"
- "Vancouver, BC - Canada's Pacific Gem!"
- "Vancouver, BC, Canada!"
- "Vancouver, my current home"
- "Vancouver,the best neighbor city of the USA!"
- "The big city on the West Coast"
- "Welcome to Beautiful Vancouver, BC, Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
Top 5 Pages
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belize Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- New York State Intro, 1 review, 4 photos