Usctwin's profile photo

Usctwin

Kimberly VirtualTourist Team Online Now
Here to help! Got a question? Send me a message!

My Favorite Pages

hunterV Nov 24, 2016 at 6:17 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, Kimberly!

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Nov 24, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Happy Thanksgiving sweet Kimberly & family :-))

spedprof Oct 25, 2016 at 12:21 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to stay in Santa Barbara for young seniors with a car?'. Thanks, You sure do get around... or more likely, you know your way around!! Thanks.

• spedprof Oct 25, 2016 at 1:40 PM

Thanks for the offer... so let me focus on San Diego... Arriving from JFK and will have a car so touring is under control. Love to have our AM coffee in the room, get out for the day, come back late afternoon, have a cocktail in the room, and walk (hopefully) for dinner in a nice neighborhood... no big interest in clubs or nightlife.

Is Gaslamp best for that?? BTW, the Residence Inn is booked. And if I want to try VRBO ( not sure it pays for 4 nights), what other neighborhood?

Thanks again.

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Usctwin Oct 25, 2016 at 2:35 PM

It depends on the activities you are doing and how much you want to drive. I like Gaslamp because there are lots of great restaurants there, but this is also one of the main "club/nightlife" areas of the city. You could also look at Gaslamp Plaza Suites. There our grocery stores nearby so you could always pick up your own coffee and stuff for cocktails (that's what we do) and that would open up your options there. If you're looking for something a little more quaint, more of a beach town feel, you might try La Jolla - La Jolla Shores Hotel has a kitchen room. There's also great places near the marina which puts you closer to Sea World if that's on your list. You might try Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle or Extended Stay America - San Diego - Hotel Circle. Old Town is a fun little district and there's the Old Town Inn. There's also a shuttle stop here so you could get easily from here to Gaslamp via the shuttle.

spedprof Oct 25, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to stay in San Diego for young seniors with a car?'. I appreciate your advice.

King_Golo's Profile Photo
King_Golo Oct 16, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Do I lose my page views if I edit my tips?'. You've been a huge help.

Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
Pawtuxet Oct 15, 2016 at 6:24 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Why European tours on Rhode Island page?'. You've been a huge help.

EasyMalc's Profile Photo
EasyMalc Oct 4, 2016 at 9:37 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Changing Member Name'. I appreciate your advice.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Oct 4, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'OK, here we go again.'. Thank Kimberly,

you know what a dunce I am on these thngs. As for files, I wouldn't know where to start but I will find your personal e-mail some one way or another. Stay tuned, as they say, going to have another go at the tips now.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Oct 4, 2016 at 7:45 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'OK, here we go again.'. I appreciate your advice.

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Sep 26, 2016 at 12:03 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Questionable ad?'. You've been a huge help.