"Kemah" Kemah by WBeall
Kemah Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 86 photos
Kemah is about 5 min from the house I grew up in. As a kid we would spend every Thursday night listening to the bands that would play at Rock the Dock. Kemah is the picturesque kind of town to spend on a family vacation. There is alot to do for kids and adults. The town has many bars and lots of nightlife that is walking distance from the hotels as well as walking distance to the water. It is beautiful at night and only about a 30 min drive from Houston or Galveston in either direction.
This is a really nice place and the rooms are very comfortable. They have lots of different rooms with difference... more travel advice
Outriggers is a seafood and oyster bar on the water. This restaurant is locally known to park your boat at while your... more travel advice
WBeall's Related Pages
Kemah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kemah--The Waterfront and Boardwalk"
- "Mini Boardwalk"
- "Basaic Kemah Page"
- "A day at Kemah Boardwalk"
- "New, Fun Area on Gulf Coast"
- "another day trip from Houston"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kemah
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kemah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kemah
Photos in KemahSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Galveston Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Kilkenny Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Kemah Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Bushmills Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Doolin Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Dingle Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Eureka Springs 3 reviews, 12 photos