"Travelers of the World.. I wish" WBeall's Profile

**ME**

My name is Whitney and I am from the Houston area in Texas. I work for Southwest airlines and I am married to a Galveston Firefighter named Steven. I have been traveling since I was in my mother's tummy, they raised my sister and I to enjoy every aspect of traveling from sleeping in a car on the side of a road to staying a night in Beverly hills hotel. All I can say is, I know how to make the best out of every trip. You will very rarely see me say negative things about places because I am a super easy going person and will figure something out before it goes wrong.

I am absolutely addicted to this website! My fellow VT friends have helped me in so many ways with my Honeymoon to Ireland! I cannot thank you guys enough for all of your help and I hope to repay you guys with advise soon.

Whitney & Steven

Past, Present, & Future

Steven and I would like to take a BIG trip every year if we get the chance to but we are still young and have the rest of our lives to venture! Here are some places we have been recently....

Prior to 2009-

Montega Bay, Jamaica
Cozumel, Mexico. (Jan)
Keystone, CO (Feb)
Las Vegas, NV

Of course we travel around Texas pretty much every free weekend, it is so large there will still be "to do" places on my list when I pass. We also like to cruise and we try to do one at least every year!

My Favorite Trip.. So far

If I were to choose one trip to be my favorite, Of course Id have to say my Honeymoon in Ireland. My husband and I had an amazing time and met some wonderful people. The Irish is everything people talk about. (Except kilts, I dont think I saw one the entire time I was there) They are sweet, talkative, and charming, Oh and LOVE to drink! :)

We started in Dublin and made our way around Ireland clockwise.
Kilkenny 2 nights
Derry 1 night
Bushmills 1 night
Newcastle 1 night
Dublin 2 nights

We were suppose to have a night in Dublin on the very first day but our flight from Chicago to Dublin was cancelled and we were an entire 24+ hours behind. So thinking fast we decided to just go straight into Kilkenny, since it was not too far of a drive. We ended up changing alot of our itinerary throughout the trip. This entire trip was so memorable and I can not wait to tell my kids all about it some day. (Or maybe bring them back)

My Second favorite trip

My Second favorite trip would have to be to Keystone, Colorado. My husband and I have been several times to Keystone but this one particular time we brought many of our friends and family. The Condos we were staying in were right in town and a super short walk to the ski lifts. My husband and I arrived into Keystone a day before everyone and so we were able to enjoy a full day and night without all the commotion. We stayed in Keystone for an entire week and every day was something new. We had a blast and I am so ready to go back... February 2014!!

Magnets

I collect Magnets, If you are at a destination and would like to send a fellow VT friend a magnet to apply to my travel fridge please email me and I will give you a address to send it to! Thank you in advance!

4 Honky Ranch

My Husband and I own about 600 acres in a town called Dryden, Texas. Steven is an avid hunter and back in 2008 he bought this property, since then he has built a nice little 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home on it. I absolutely love going out there, the one down fall is that it is a 9 hour drive. ugh But it is actually worth it. We will go out there for a week at a time. It is so quite and relaxing. At night you can see every star in the sky, its just absolutely gorgeous. When he was building the home I had one request, to build me a nice size porch on the front side of the house. He did just that plus some. I will have to say out of all the places we continually visit, The 4 Honky Ranch is my favorite one.

• Intro Updated Nov 8, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
WBeall's Profile Photo

WBeall

“Take me here, take then there, take me anywhere! ”

Real Name