"Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog" Top 5 Page for this destination Niksic by Odiseya
Niksic Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 120 photos
Nikšić is second largest city in Montenegro, It encompasses 15% of the territory of country.
The city is located in Nikšić plain, in the base of Mount Trebjesa, on about 630 meters altitude.
The city embellished by three rivers, three artificial lakes with a total area of 15 km and surrounded by mountains up to 2000 m above sea level.
The good geographical position and natural conditions contribute that Niksic become crossroads and main center for connecting mountainous, central and coastal parts of Montenegro and neighboring countries.
- In a nutshell:On the "learn more" list
The road along the rock is very challenging and seems horrifying. A very thin road goes along the cliff several times.... more travel advice
Between the upper and lower monasteries 2005th is built a church of Saint Martyr Stanko. Martyr Stanko was a shepherd... more travel advice
Odiseya's Related Pages
Niksic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Niksic – Neither Coast Nor Mountain"
- "Not really a Nikšić page!"
- "Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog"
- "Bus from Nikšić to Kotor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Niksic
- Hotels in Niksic
- Transportation in Niksic
- Nightlife in Niksic
- Restaurants in Niksic
- Warnings and Dangers in Niksic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Niksic
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Niksic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niksic
- Posted in Travel Zagreb Forum "Re: How long in Zagreb"
- Commented on one of Odiseya's Niksic travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Trip to the Ostrog Monastery"
- updated a Niksic Travel Page "Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog"
- Wrote a Review Guidelines for visitors of the temples in Niksic Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Video to Niksic
Photos in NiksicSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banja Luka Intro, 162 reviews, 299 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doboj Intro, 90 reviews, 235 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 52 reviews, 89 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 50 reviews, 55 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 46 reviews, 56 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 37 reviews, 62 photos
- Prnjavor Intro, 34 reviews, 65 photos
- Liguria Intro, 27 reviews, 71 photos
- Laktasi Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos