"Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog" Top 5 Page for this destination Niksic by Odiseya
Niksic Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 121 photos
Nikšić is second largest city in Montenegro, It encompasses 15% of the territory of country.
The city is located in Nikšić plain, in the base of Mount Trebjesa, on about 630 meters altitude.
The city embellished by three rivers, three artificial lakes with a total area of 15 km and surrounded by mountains up to 2000 m above sea level.
The good geographical position and natural conditions contribute that Niksic become crossroads and main center for connecting mountainous, central and coastal parts of Montenegro and neighboring countries.
- In a nutshell:On the "learn more" list
If you planning to visit the Ostrog Monastery or other temples, something you might wont to know. From visitors are... more travel advice
The trip to the Ostrog Monastery is quite a challenged. I was traveling in two direction from Nikšić and from... more travel advice
Written Mar 26, 2016
Written Mar 20, 2016
Pilgrim Pathway - St. Basil's Way
Odiseya's Related Pages
Niksic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Niksic – Neither Coast Nor Mountain"
- "Not really a Nikšić page!"
- "Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog"
- "Bus from Nikšić to Kotor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Niksic
- Hotels in Niksic
- Transportation in Niksic
- Nightlife in Niksic
- Restaurants in Niksic
- Warnings and Dangers in Niksic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Niksic
- 8 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (105)
Have you been to Niksic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niksic
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Members or visitors?"
- Odiseya created a new itinerary Pilgrimage.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Guidelines for visitors of the temples"
- Commented on one of Odiseya's Niksic travel pages
- updated a Niksic Travel Page "Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog"
- Wrote a Review Guidelines for visitors of the temples in Niksic Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Video to Niksic
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banja Luka Intro, 214 reviews, 377 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doboj Intro, 90 reviews, 234 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banja Vrucica Intro, 55 reviews, 135 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 39 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 52 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Novi Sad Intro, 51 reviews, 80 photos
- Prnjavor Intro, 38 reviews, 76 photos
- Moscow Intro, 50 reviews, 55 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 48 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liguria Intro, 28 reviews, 72 photos