"Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog" Top 5 Page for this destination Niksic by Odiseya
Niksic Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 119 photos
Nikšić is second largest city in Montenegro, It encompasses 15% of the territory of country.
The city is located in Nikšić plain, in the base of Mount Trebjesa, on about 630 meters altitude.
The city embellished by three rivers, three artificial lakes with a total area of 15 km and surrounded by mountains up to 2000 m above sea level.
The good geographical position and natural conditions contribute that Niksic become crossroads and main center for connecting mountainous, central and coastal parts of Montenegro and neighboring countries.
- In a nutshell:On the "learn more" list
The road along the rock is very challenging and horrifying. A very thin road goes along the cliff several times. In... more travel advice
Crkva Svete trojice (Church of Holly Trinity) is in the lower level of the Monastery. The founder was Archimandrite... more travel advice
Odiseya's Related Pages
Niksic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Niksic – Neither Coast Nor Mountain"
- "Not really a Nikšić page!"
- "Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog"
- "Bus from Nikšić to Kotor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Niksic
- Hotels in Niksic
- Transportation in Niksic
- Nightlife in Niksic
- Restaurants in Niksic
- Warnings and Dangers in Niksic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Niksic
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Niksic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niksic
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: How Business and VT Mixes"
- updated a Niksic Travel Page "Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog"
- Commented on one of Avieira67's Niksic travel pages
- Wrote a Review Guidelines for visitors of the temples in Niksic Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Video to Niksic
- Uploaded a Photo to "Traces of St. Basil of Ostrog"
Photos in NiksicSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banja Luka Intro, 91 reviews, 152 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 43 reviews, 78 photos
- Doboj Intro, 34 reviews, 83 photos
- Moscow Intro, 47 reviews, 55 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 41 reviews, 51 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 32 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schaffhausen Intro, 28 reviews, 46 photos
- Prnjavor Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Brcko Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 6 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues