"In searching for waterfalls on the Rhine" Top 5 Page for this destination Schaffhausen by Odiseya

Schaffhausen Travel Guide: 232 reviews and 809 photos

Visiting Munot

During my visit the famous Rhine fall (German: Rhainfal) I spend some time to explore the region. I am happy for having chance to visit charming town Schaffhausen.

The famous Rhine Falls

The famous Rhine Falls was the main reason for visiting this region.

• Pros:Interesting region for curious tourists
  • In a nutshell:Wonderfull day trip
  • Last visit to Schaffhausen: Jul 2012
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• King_Golo's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2016 at 5:16 AM

Good tips, Aleksandra! I've never made it to Schaffhausen itself - I know the immensely ugly highway passing the city, I know the similarly ugly railway station, but I haven't seen the old town yet. Now I will definitely spend a little bit more time over there.

May 2, 2016 at 7:09 AM

I am glad I make you interesting in nice old town. Thank you for your support!

• King_Golo's Profile Photo
      May 3, 2016 at 1:02 AM

You definitely did! I only live 50km away from Schaffhausen, so I suppose visiting the city won't be too difficult.

• EasyMalc's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Some good stuff here Aleksandra. I'll need to return and take another look at your pages

Apr 14, 2016 at 8:21 AM

Thank you for your support! I am glad you find it interesting! I like this place very much!

• EasyMalc's Profile Photo
      Apr 14, 2016 at 8:31 AM

I think I would too

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2016 at 6:17 AM

Nice photos and useful information on Schaffhausen and the Rhine Falls.

Jan 15, 2016 at 6:40 AM

I am glad you liked! Thank you for visit and rating this page!

• amsor's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2015 at 12:01 AM

One of the Top10 waterfalls in Europe !

Sep 6, 2015 at 8:08 AM

I know little about it for now but I would like to visited all of them and learn more.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2014 at 10:51 AM

The waterfalls look impressive and the town lovely. Great tips Aleksandra!

Dec 15, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad you liked!

• jonathanbarker's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Looks so pretty Aleksandra, I love the cities in Germany, and I would love to see more. I went to Friedrichshafen in January 2013

Sep 8, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Very beautiful! It is more there worth to visit and I planning to do that.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2014 at 7:52 AM

I used to drive past here from flying into Zurich and driving up to good friend in southern Germany not so far from there to stay with her quite often - she took me to Schauffhausen the first time, then Ive taken friends there on driving trips and have been back several times as love the falls! Glad to see by your page you saw prettty much all the sights by the look of it - great page!

May 9, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Thank you for your comment and feedback! I appreciate your support. I would like to see and do more in this area.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM

A good informative page! I really like what you saw in the old town, the Castle and the waterfalls look fantastic!

Nov 28, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Thank you for your nicest comment! It give me great pleasure to have support by such experienced VT writer!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2012 at 4:40 PM

an interesting page bringing back great memories ! Schaffhausen is a lot more than just the scenic waterfalls, and that is shown very well in this excellent page !

Odiseya

“Life is not a race, but travel in which we need to enjoy in every step we make.”

Badges & Stats in Schaffhausen

Have you been to Schaffhausen?

Latest Activity in Schaffhausen