"In searching for waterfalls on the Rhine" Top 5 Page for this destination Schaffhausen by Odiseya

Schaffhausen Travel Guide: 173 reviews and 606 photos

Visiting Munot

During my visit the famous Rhine fall (German: Rhainfal) I spend some time to explore the region. I am happy for having chance to visit charming town Schaffhausen.

The famous Rhine Falls

The famous Rhine Falls was the main reason for visiting this region.

• Pros:Interesting region for curious tourists
  • In a nutshell:Wonderfull day trip
  • Last visit to Schaffhausen: Jul 2012
  • Intro Updated Dec 4, 2012

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2014 at 7:52 AM

I used to drive past here from flying into Zurich and driving up to good friend in southern Germany not so far from there to stay with her quite often - she took me to Schauffhausen the first time, then Ive taken friends there on driving trips and have been back several times as love the falls! Glad to see by your page you saw prettty much all the sights by the look of it - great page!

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
      May 9, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Thank you for your comment and feedback! I appreciate your support. I would like to see and do more in this area.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM

A good informative page! I really like what you saw in the old town, the Castle and the waterfalls look fantastic!

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
      Nov 28, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Thank you for your nicest comment! It give me great pleasure to have support by such experienced VT writer!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2012 at 4:40 PM

an interesting page bringing back great memories ! Schaffhausen is a lot more than just the scenic waterfalls, and that is shown very well in this excellent page !

Odiseya

“Life is not a race, but travel in which we need to enjoy in every step we make.”

Badges & Stats in Schaffhausen

Have you been to Schaffhausen?

Latest Activity in Schaffhausen