"Minsk at first sight" Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk by Odiseya

Minsk Travel Guide: 385 reviews and 921 photos

I visit Belarus trough program call "Introduction to Eastern Europe" (Serbian Cyrillic: Упознајте Источну Европу, read: Upoznajte Istochnu Evropu). During my traveling for 17 days I visit, beside Belarus and Hungary, Poland, Lithuania and Russia. We spend about 5 hours on Latvia-Russian borders. The organizers was organization call Russian-Serbian friendship "Brotherhood" (Serbian Cyrillic: Руско-српско пријатељство "Братство") and we have a help from Russian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We travel by bus (44 people) and even entry in all daily newspapers because nothing like that happens before.
This all experience cost me 400 euros (including two visas that cost me a 80 euros). We sleep in hostels or travel by nights. The food is on our expense. Addiction cost was a organized tour guide - in total 80 euros and tickets for museums and other touristic attraction (lower prices when you use a discount benefit card like ISIC and ITIC).

• Pros:Big, clean city and lower prices
  • Cons:take care yourself when you in the crowd, visa needed
  • In a nutshell:Worth to visit
  • Last visit to Minsk: Aug 2011
  • Intro Updated Sep 1, 2013

• Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Interesting page on Minsk. We have not yet been to Minsk, Belarus.

Apr 13, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Thank you for your support and feedback! I am glad you liked! I like Minsk and I hope you will liked too.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Great overview of Minsk, Aleksandra! I've never been there since Soviet times though we're driving around it's ring by car every year on the way to and back from Germany. Nevertheless we can't find time to visit it again...

Feb 9, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Thank you for your support and feedback! I am glad you liked!

• arturowan's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2014 at 1:45 AM

Interesting information - I'd have liked to have visited Minsk during my trips to the Ukraine, but the visa requirement got in the way...

• kharmencita's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Very beautiful Pictures of Minsk. I wish to visit this place one day!

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Баш си лепо дочарала град. Одувек сам желела тамо да одем. Хвала на овом виртуелном путовању!

Oct 15, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Хвала теби на подршци! Драго ми је што ти се свиђа! Одушевљена сам градом и имам у припреми још прича. Надам се да ће ти се и то свидјети!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Aleksandra, A good page on Minsk. Now I now a little about this city!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2013 at 4:37 AM

Great updates on your Minsk page since my last visit of your page. Happy new year 2013.

• ettiewyn's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2012 at 4:24 AM

Hi Aleksandra, great tips about Belarus! My favourite photo is the one of the old town, it looks really nice. The tour through Eastern Europe sounds very interesting!

Jan 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Yes, all travel was priceless experience. I am glad you liked, especially photos. Thank you!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Lovely little page with fabulous photos of Minsk here. I especially like your intro photo. Did you take it last year? We also visited Minsk last year and really enjoyed the city a lot.

Nov 17, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Thank you! I just started to recovered all my Minsk memories. Yes, I visit Minsk last August. I spend here 2 days during my 17th days long traveling trough Eastern Europe. I am glad you liked! I put effort in every photo I share.

Odiseya

“Life is not a race, but travel in which we need to enjoy in every step we make.”

Badges & Stats in Minsk