"EXPANDING MY WORLD BY KNOWING THEM MORE" Odiseya's Profile
Let’s start with the basics: respect your home... then take the step forward and get to know the rest of the world.
I realize that there is not enough information about The Serbian Republic and the existing information is often usually full of prejudice
It’s a heart-shaped land in the heart of the Balkans.
For me the Balkans mean beautiful and vital crossroads of civilizations and cultures.
The Balkans is a cradle of confronted cultures, a nice part of the Earth blessed with beautiful nature steeped in blood…
The Balkans show of irreconcilable differences of both the mythical and the mystical, both the angelic and the demonic …
It’s the land of unique diversity.
2005 Croatia, Spain, France, Italy and Monaco
2006 Serbia and Romania
2007 Serbia and Czech Republic
2008 Serbia, Montenegro and FYR of Macedonia
2011 Serbia, Russia, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland and Hungary
2012 Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany
2013 Serbia, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary
2014 Croatia, Italy, Serbia
I take my first VT Flag photo during my first visit to Vienna on 1th May 2013!
THANK YOU to VT friends who make my VT journey one great adventure!
In summer 2013 I make my first all-by-myself arranged trip. I choose familiar destinations with some new twist - Austria and Hungary (second this year).
This time my goal was Lake Balaton, but that trip is not easily arranged from Bosnia and Herzegovina unless you have your own car. So, I create a complex itinerary:
1. DOBOJ (B&H) - TUZLA (B&H) by train
2. TUZLA (B&H) - VIENNA (AUT) by bus
3. VIENNA (AUT) - BUDAPEST (HUN) by train
4. BUDAPEST (HUN) - SIOFOK (HUN) by train
5. SIOFOK (HUN) - ZAGREB (CRO) by train
6. ZAGREB (CRO) - TUZLA (B&H) by bus
7. TUZLA (B&H) - DOBOJ (B&H) by bus
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,031 Reviews
- 1,815 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 55 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
- Commented on one of Odiseya's Vienna tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "The double-headed eagle"
- Wrote a Review The double-headed eagle in Vienna Local Customs
- updated a Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Page "Welcome to Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- Commented on the Banja Luka travel guide
- Odiseya and faresaA are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Belgrade Forum "Re: Belgrade Hop on, Hop off Bus..."
- Uploaded a Video to Mrkonjic Grad
updated their Profile Page "EXPANDING MY WORLD BY KNOWING THEM MORE"
VideosSee All Videos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banja Luka Intro, 163 reviews, 299 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doboj Intro, 92 reviews, 236 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 52 reviews, 89 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 35 reviews, 100 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 50 reviews, 55 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 55 photos
- Liguria Intro, 28 reviews, 71 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 37 reviews, 62 photos
- Prnjavor Intro, 34 reviews, 65 photos
- Laktasi Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos