Odiseya's profile photo

Odiseya

Aleksandra Online Now
Life is not a race, but travel in which we need to enjoy in every step we make.

My Favorite Pages

Minsk

Travel Map

Personal Pages (3)

eigna007 Jun 20, 2016 at 7:14 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'To and from Kotor'. You've been a huge help.

Durfun's Profile Photo
Durfun Jun 8, 2016 at 4:49 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Historic, elegant hotel in Belgrade'. I appreciate your advice.

Odiseya Jun 8, 2016 at 5:58 AM

I am glad I can help! Welcome to Balkans!

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta May 30, 2016 at 4:14 AM

????? ??????????, ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??????. ?????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ??????????, ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? - ??? ???? ?? ????????? ? ??? ???? ? ???????? ????, ???? ?? ??? ???????? ?????????? ?? ????? ?????????. ?????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???????? ? ?????, ??????? "?????". ??? ?? ???? ??????

Odiseya May 30, 2016 at 6:47 AM

??????! ????? ? ??????. ???????? ? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ? ?? ?? ????? ????????.

Nemorino May 21, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Thanks for your ratings and comments on my Bad Hersfeld, Kassel and Paris pages.

Odiseya May 22, 2016 at 1:27 AM

It was my pleasure and very educational. You pages are motivation bust for travel planing. Thank you for your support my pages too.

davidjo's Profile Photo
davidjo May 14, 2016 at 3:26 AM

Hi Alex, just watching the news now and there is a live report from Banja Luka explaining about the demonstrations. Are you involved with this today?

Odiseya May 14, 2016 at 5:13 AM

Thank you for consideration! I will be fine.

glabah's Profile Photo
glabah May 11, 2016 at 9:38 PM

Thank you very much for your kind birthday wishes.

I took the day off work, since there were some delays in some things there so wasn't much for me to do - so the bad news is less money due to less hours, but the good news is time off to explore some neglected local areas. I decided to go out to The Cove Palisades State Park, which was still a blank page in the VT database. As time permits I'm adding stuff about the park (I've not got much there yet so check back in a while when I've had a chance to add more). I also visited the Warm Springs Indian Reservation Museum, which also hadn't been in the VT page for Warm Springs.

All in all, a decent birthday for a VT member. I encourage others to explore areas and attractions nearby that aren't on the VT database yet as there are still some good ones that aren't there yet.

Odiseya May 11, 2016 at 11:52 PM

That is good! I like to read about new places and encourage new VT guides. This was good plan for birthday!

Nemorino May 9, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Aleksandra, thanks for your ratings and comments on my Germany page.

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat May 7, 2016 at 6:20 PM

Aleksandra, thank you for visiting, commenting on, and rating my Semaphore page. I appreciate your visit.

EasyMalc's Profile Photo
EasyMalc May 7, 2016 at 3:59 AM

Thank you Aleksandra for taking a look at and rating my Windsor, Greenwich, and Bellagio pages. It's always greatly appreciated

Nemorino May 1, 2016 at 4:57 AM

Aleksandra, thanks for your ratings and nice comments on my Dortmund page.

Odiseya May 1, 2016 at 6:58 AM

It was my pleasure and it is very helpful.