"Attard" Attard by Aunt_Bertha
Attard Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 45 photos
Attard is a village in the center of Malta and together with Balzan and Lija it belongs to the "the Three Villages" triplets. Attard boasts a large number of pretty and colorful flower gardens and citrus orchards. It also seems to be the unofficial Cat Capital of Malta and might as well be referred to as Cattard ;-)
I stayed in Attard with Xemx, whom I met on VT and who became a wonderful friend of mine. Her great hospitality and pleasant personality really made my stay in Attard (and in all of Malta) an unforgettable experience.
It was so good meeting Xemx (meaning "sun" in Maltese, and her nick-name perfectly describes her positive attitude in life) and her large feline and canine family. I made friends with all of them! I got the impression though that her cats definitely ruled (as cats always do) over the canine species, but her sweet doggie was so good-natured that they all got along fine. I think Attard probably has the largest cat population of all the Maltese towns and at least 50% of (C)Attard's feline inhabitants make their home with Xemx :-)
What a beautiful country Malta is!
- Pros:Beautiful gardens, hospitable people, friendly felines.
- Cons:Can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:A beautiful country!
Aunt_Bertha's Related Pages
Attard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Attard, Lija and Balzan"
- "Attard, My Home"
- "Attard - One Of "The Three Villages""
- "The Village of Attard"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Attard
- Hotels in Attard
- Nightlife in Attard
- Restaurants in Attard
- Shopping in Attard
- Warnings and Dangers in Attard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Attard
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Attard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Attard
Top 10 Pages
- Voroklini Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mizpe Ramon Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Speyer Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Schwetzingen Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Castelnou Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Basel Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Zurrieq Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Colera Intro, 1 review, 4 photos