"Zurrieq" Zurrieq by Aunt_Bertha
Zurrieq Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 82 photos
Zurrieq is one of the oldest towns in Malta and is located on the island's southwest.
In Zurrieq you'll have the chance to visit a number of historical places and my most favorite of all of them is the lovely Xarolla Windmill. Another favorite of mine, although it's not really considered a historical place, is the spectacular Blue Grotto.
- Pros:One of the oldest towns in Malta and probably the oldest starting with "Z".
- Cons:I didn't zee any.
- In a nutshell:Definitely the Blue Grotto and the Xarolla Windmill.
The Xarolla Windmill is the most famous windmill that was constructed by the Knights of Malta. Many similar windmills... more travel advice
Aunt_Bertha's Related Pages
Zurrieq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blue Grotto Village"
- "Stunning Blue grotto"
- "Nearest town to Blue Grotto!"
- "Village Festa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zurrieq
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Zurrieq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zurrieq
Top 10 Pages
- Voroklini Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mizpe Ramon Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Speyer Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Schwetzingen Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Castelnou Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Basel Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Zurrieq Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Colera Intro, 1 review, 4 photos