"FUN AT DISNEY WORLD..." Orlando by LysDor
Orlando Travel Guide: 3,092 reviews and 5,855 photos
I don't know why it took me such a long time to go have fun in DisneyWorld! So many of my friends had already been there and I was just postponing my visit every year until I was 32 years old, lol!!.
At that time I guess, I wanted it to be - an ultimate unforgetable experience - and see it all!
Just being able to go on each and every of those fantastic rides until complete exhaustion, feeling satisfied and overwhelmed at the end of the day!
To do that, I made a plan. It was THE PLAN with a tight but perfect schedule for each day spent at one of the theme parks.
* Day 1. Arriving at the hotel in Kissimmee - rest & checking around
* Day 2. Early departure by car to Disney World
* Day 3. Early departure to Epcot Center, afternoon at the hotel pool
* Day 4. Early departure to Universal Studios
* Day 5. Rest at hotel Pool (whole day)
* Day 6. Morning at J.F.Kennedy Space Center, Afternoon at Daytona Beach
* Day 7. Departure to the Grand Cayman Island for a looooong rest (1 week...lol) well needed!! Check my Cayman Island Page
On theme park-day, the aim was to be at least one hour before the gate opened at the parking lot and start always at the far end of the park. This to avoid long queueing times - there were no fast-track system then.
Sometimes the schedule was so tight that it was a crazy run from one ride to another and taking in a rush some pictures!!
So many things have changed since I was there, some of the rides may not even exist anymore replaced by new ones!
My intention is not to have a complete guide of these parks but to share some of the memorable fun I had and to be able to say to my friends "been there, done that" and I loved it.
LysDor's Related Pages
Orlando Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"
- "orlando florida"
- "take it from a local..."
- ""When You Wish Upon a Star.....""
- "Orlando, Florida"
- "Disney and Universal Studios"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orlando
- Hotels in Orlando
- Transportation in Orlando
- Nightlife in Orlando
- Restaurants in Orlando
- Shopping in Orlando
- Warnings and Dangers in Orlando
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Orlando
- 23 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 40 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Orlando?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orlando
Photos in OrlandoSee All Photos (55)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 58 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 46 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Loviisa Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Orlando hotel reviews
- Heritage Hotel
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 27, 2012
- Orlando Sun Resort Hotel
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 20, 2012
- Countryside Inn & Suites
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013
- Country Inn & Suites Orlando Airport
- 162 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 7, 2013
- Suburban Extended Stay South
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Westin Imagine Orlando
- 615 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Quality Inn And Suites Orlando
- 212 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown
- 324 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- The Metropolitan Express Orlando
- 453 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Ramada Inn Convention Center I-Drive Orlando
- 246 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Wynfield Inn Orlando Convention Center
- 155 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 16, 2012
- Lake Berkley Townhomes - Hapimag Hotel Orlando
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Sheraton Suites Orlando International Airport
- 405 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013