"FUN AT DISNEY WORLD..." Orlando by LysDor

Orlando Travel Guide: 3,111 reviews and 5,932 photos

I don't know why it took me such a long time to go have fun in DisneyWorld! So many of my friends had already been there and I was just postponing my visit every year until I was 32 years old, lol!!.

At that time I guess, I wanted it to be - an ultimate unforgetable experience - and see it all!
Just being able to go on each and every of those fantastic rides until complete exhaustion, feeling satisfied and overwhelmed at the end of the day!

To do that, I made a plan. It was
THE PLAN with a tight but perfect schedule for each day spent at one of the theme parks.

* Day 1. Arriving at the hotel in Kissimmee - rest & checking around
* Day 2. Early departure by car to Disney World
* Day 3. Early departure to Epcot Center, afternoon at the hotel pool
* Day 4. Early departure to Universal Studios
* Day 5. Rest at hotel Pool (whole day)
* Day 6. Morning at J.F.Kennedy Space Center, Afternoon at Daytona Beach
* Day 7. Departure to the Grand Cayman Island for a looooong rest (1 week...lol) well needed!! Check my
Cayman Island Page

On theme park-day, the aim was to be at least one hour before the gate opened at the parking lot and start always at the far end of the park. This to avoid long queueing times - there were no fast-track system then.
Sometimes the schedule was so tight that it was a crazy run from one ride to another and taking in a rush some pictures!!

So many things have changed since I was there, some of the rides may not even exist anymore replaced by new ones!

My intention is not to have a complete guide of these parks but to share some of the memorable fun I had and to be able to say to my friends
"been there, done that" and I loved it.

• Last visit to Orlando: May 1993
  • Intro Updated Jun 11, 2004

LysDor

“* * * Travels are flowers in World`s garden * * *”

Badges & Stats in Orlando

Have you been to Orlando?

Latest Activity in Orlando