Parnu Restaurant Tips by LysDor Top 5 Page for this destination
Parnu Restaurants: 13 reviews and 15 photos
Ammende Villa own restaurant serves elegant French and Mediterranean dishes.
We had fish and lamb and a bottle of Bollinger champagne in the Green Wine Room - quite ok even if stylishly priced.
Breakfast was served in the Blue Dining Room. </font>
Located in the the city centre, at R??tli walking street, this cosy restaurant is easy to access.
During lunch time straight choises are chicken and fish and just about for half a price compared to Tallinn even during touristical season.
Don?t miss your local A. Le Coq beer or gin long drink (lonkero)!
More Reviews (12)
LysDor's Related Pages
Parnu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bonio's trip to Parnu"
- "Parnu, Estonia"
- "Parnu - A nice option for the summer"
- "Summer capital of Estonia - Pärnu"
- "Parnu Page"
- "Don't come here in April!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parnu
- Hotels in Parnu
- Transportation in Parnu
- Nightlife in Parnu
- Restaurants in Parnu
- Shopping in Parnu
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tangalla Hotels
- Lago de Pátzcuaro Hotels
- San Fernando Hotels
- Rockford Bay Hotels
- Moravske Kninice
Badges & Stats in Parnu
- 14 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Parnu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parnu
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 58 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 46 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Loviisa Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues