"Welcome" Top 5 Page for this destination Parnu by LysDor
Parnu Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 198 photos
It's only 130 kilometers from Tallinn to P?rnu, but we chose a longer route from West side of Estonia. Luckily in air-conditioned rental car, because it was such a warm day.
To visit P?rnu during summertime is a must; this tiny town is the summer capital of Estonia and spa and beach resort! The sandy beach, warm Baltic sea water, quiet parks and fresh air - what more You need during a weekend trip from the northern land of "reindeers".
Ammende Villa own restaurant serves elegant French and Mediterranean dishes. We had fish and lamb and a bottle of... more travel advice
Inside Ammende Villa you will find rich decor. The hallway leads to the central hall of the building extending through... more travel advice
LysDor's Related Pages
Parnu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bonio's trip to Parnu"
- "Parnu, Estonia"
- "Parnu - A nice option for the summer"
- "Summer capital of Estonia - Pärnu"
- "Parnu Page"
- "Don't come here in April!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parnu
- Hotels in Parnu
- Transportation in Parnu
- Nightlife in Parnu
- Restaurants in Parnu
- Shopping in Parnu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parnu
- 14 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Parnu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parnu
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 58 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 27 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 46 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Loviisa Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues