"Best investment of my life has been travelling" caionpaion's Profile

In general

Since I was young I got the idea that the best way to be rich was by increasing your knowledge and that was especially possible for me by travelling and by making all possible experiences. At the age of 14 I visited alone Germany. After my degrees in Italy I went to England to continue my studies and lived there for 4 years. During the rest of my life I visited many countries for business purposes. Among them: all Europe, Turkey, Israel, Pakistan, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Egypt, former Jugoslavia. A few years ago I visited Nicaragua where I backpacked for two weeks and then visited the very nowhere spot in the ocean called Corn Island. In the last year, with my wife, I visited England for two continuous months and for similar period we went through Spain and Portugal. Of course, we do not forget that we live in one of the most interesting cultural site in the world which is Italy where we have visited a lot of the most appealing sites. We have now a massive plan for keep travelling in our way, i.e. by staying one or two months in each country we are going to visit. It is also our idea to make possible with Virtual Tourist members exchange of hospitality or good local visiting support.

Two special fascinating counties in Italy

I was born in Sicily while my wife was born in Umbria.
I know very well Sicily, particularly all the places which for one reason the other shows cultural interest, from archeological spots to local tradition events and to the food culture. Same knowledge my wife and myself have for Umbria, the famous Saint Francis birth place. We know a lot about all the ancient places in Umbria such as Assisi, Orvieto, Perugia, Spoleto and are eager to help any member for achieving a more detailed knowledge of these spots.

• Intro Written Mar 30, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
caionpaion's Profile Photo

caionpaion

“Knowing by travelling”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.