"Edison, New Jersey: Indian Food Heaven" Edison by acemj

• Last visit to Edison: Feb 2006
  • Intro Written Feb 26, 2006

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Nice little page on Edison -- which is only about 10 minutes from me. Yeah, the elevator ride commute is the best after a few drinks. Cheers!

• patnoelle's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2007 at 11:26 AM

Around here we call the section of Edison you visited, "Little India." There are many ethnic restaurants around Oak Tree Rd also grocery stores that carry spices and condiments. And jewelry stores where you can purchase 18 Karat gold pieces.

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2007 at 5:53 AM

i have friends in edison, so i have been a couple of times.. it's even more boring than my village ;-) next time i'll try the indian restaurants.. i did not even notice them

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 3:35 PM

My brother and I were talking about Harold's Deli this past Sunday. When I saw your tip on it, I thought for a minute that he had written it. I have been to Edison but missed that place. Now that I have lost some weight, perhaps it is time to go back.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2006 at 9:27 AM

This page makes me hungry ! I think it is about time for me to come to Edison in order to taste the lentils.. ;-))

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2006 at 2:20 PM

Great tips. Indian food? I don't know it well. Haha, that fast communication bar ---> bed (comfortable but a bit expensive) sounds great.

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2006 at 6:27 PM

It is clear that I need to come to Philly and go on an epicurial delight tour!

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2006 at 6:35 PM

Great tips. We've been told all the way down here in the pines about going to Edison for Ashoka for Indian food. What exit?

• mikelisaanna's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2006 at 9:45 AM

We love Indian food - sounds like we need to find our way down to Edison. Thanks for the tips.

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2006 at 8:40 AM

Speak for yourself. I could easily down a 13 ounce sandwich alone. When I'm hungry enough, I could even do a 26.

acemj