Portugal Warnings Or Dangers Tips by acemj
Portugal Warnings and Dangers: 64 reviews and 56 photos
Well, I've been told that parts of Lisbon are a little dangerous at night, but I didn't experience it. I've also read that the tourist-filled beaches of the Algarve are sometimes bothered by pickpocket and thieves. Take the usual precautions and you should be fine. Statistically, Portugal has a lower than average rate of crime as compared to the rest of Europe.
More Reviews (54)
- See All Literary Traditions
- See All Golfer's dream
- See All Fado
- See All A little overpriced
- See All Something a bit more unusual
- See All Cafe
acemj's Related Pages
Portugal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portugal in my heart"
- "Portugal my lovely country"
- "Wonderful Portugal"
- "Portugal by Car"
- "Portugal - Country of Batles"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portugal
- Hotels in Portugal
- Transportation in Portugal
- Nightlife in Portugal
- Restaurants in Portugal
- Shopping in Portugal
- Warnings and Dangers in Portugal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portugal
- 288 Reviews
- 309 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Portugal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portugal
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos