Boston Sports & Outdoors Tips by acemj
Boston Sports & Outdoors: 64 reviews and 92 photos
Red Sox fans 3 hours before gametime.
Boston is a great (if not jinxed) sports town. Pro teams include:
National Football League: New England Patriots
Major League Baseball: Boston Red Sox
National Hockey League: Boston Bruins
Natonal Basketball Association: Boston Celtics
Major League Soccer: New England Revolution
I've lived in Philly since July of 2004 and it's a great sports town too, but the enthusiasm in Boston for their beloved Red Sox (the baseball team) is like nothing I've seen anywhere else.
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (45)
- See All Slow Food isn't always a good thing
- See All Sports Town
- See All The Holocaust Memorial
- See All Good place for a beer
- See All Nice corporate digs
- The Bunker Hill Pavilion and...
acemj's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 46 Reviews
- 78 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
- updated a Boston Travel Page "Boston, Massachusetts"
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Hair Salon near Center"
- Wrote a Review Slow Food isn't always a good thing about Other Side Cafe - CLOSED in Boston Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "The North End"
- Commented on one of richiecdisc's Boston travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (119)
- Faneuil Hall - Quincy Market- 90 Reviews, 183 Photos
- Freedom Trail- 123 Reviews, 208 Photos
- Fenway Park- 53 Reviews, 129 Photos
- Beacon Hill & Charles Street- 50 Reviews, 99 Photos
- Public Garden- 55 Reviews, 134 Photos
- North End- 44 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Boston Common- 77 Reviews, 149 Photos
- Harvard Square - Harvard University- 48 Reviews, 77 Photos
- New England Aquarium- 35 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Copley Square- 30 Reviews, 67 Photos
See All Boston Things to Do