"Germany: A footballer's paradise" Germany by acemj
Germany Travel Guide: 59,969 reviews and 180,805 photos
I played soccer in Germany in 1989. What a time to be there- only weeks before the fall of the Communism. The majority of my trip was spent in Stuttgart and Hamburg, but we had enough free time to drive extensively throughout this beautiful country.
Most recently, I went back to Germany in June of 2004 where I spent much of my time visiting the famous and relaxing biergartens of Munich.
One of southern Germany's main attractions is the city of Munich, which, of course, is most well-known for the... more travel advice
Hamburg is a beautiful port city where I spent much of my time. Here's a picture of the City Hall, where my soccer team... more travel advice
- The countryside is beautiful. ...
- See All Germany has so much to offer. ...
- See All Cologne is an example of a...
- I stayed with host families...
- Packing List
acemj's Related Pages
Germany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where to go and what to see !"
- "Germany - my partly beautiful home country"
- "Germany on a Budget from an Insider"
- "Germany - Home, sweet Home!"
- "Breweries, Hikes and Climbs"
- "Paul's Germany Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Germany
- Hotels in Germany
- Transportation in Germany
- Nightlife in Germany
- Restaurants in Germany
- Shopping in Germany
- Warnings and Dangers in Germany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Germany
- 134 Reviews
- 181 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Germany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Germany
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos