"Germany: A footballer's paradise" Germany by acemj

Germany Travel Guide: 57,006 reviews and 167,743 photos

I played soccer in Germany in 1989. What a time to be there- only weeks before the fall of the Communism. The majority of my trip was spent in Stuttgart and Hamburg, but we had enough free time to drive extensively throughout this beautiful country.

Most recently, I went back to Germany in June of 2004 where I spent much of my time visiting the famous and relaxing biergartens of Munich.

• Intro Updated Aug 2, 2004

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2004 at 8:05 AM

Das ist fantastich, Wercklich :-)) I enjoyed in my trip to Germany in 2000 many places where you've been yourself Markos great :-)

• Leipzig's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2004 at 6:09 AM

Great overview! You have seen a lot of Germany. I like to photo of Wilhelmhöhe in Kassel.

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2004 at 9:34 AM

Hmmm...I was looking for some nice park bench accommodations. Guess I'll just have to wait until you return from your trip to see how they measure up.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2003 at 2:04 PM

spot on....presenting Germany in a great way. Burg Elz, great pic and love the Munich U-Bahn. all is well done Mark.

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2003 at 7:45 PM

Let's start here... magic from Ludwig... hahaha... black magic! ;-)

• Peret's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2003 at 3:42 AM

Good overview of Germany. Thanks for share it.

• TinKan's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2003 at 7:48 PM

You have covered Germany very well. Nice pics here and some very good information. I like the night time pics the best.

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2003 at 1:35 PM

Great pictures here Mark. I'm visiting Germnay for the first tiem in May - hope to try some of those strong beers

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2003 at 9:03 AM

you´ve really seen a lot of germany. A great collection of photos and interesting and correct info to it!! Btw....HAPPY BIRHTDAY!! PS: the Hamburg´s waterside pic is my favorite!!! Excelent!

• Mar 18, 2003 at 12:28 PM

so that's germany! what did u think of Munich is it really a must see or are my parents just biased coz it was their honeymoon :-) .. it looks pretty ?

acemj

“Be a life savor(er)”

Badges & Stats in Germany

Have you been to Germany?

Latest Activity in Germany