"Baltic bliss in Sopot" Top 5 Page for this destination Sopot by acemj
Sopot Travel Guide: 157 reviews and 484 photos
Sopot is a town of leisure and enjoyment. Sure, its roots are as a hard-working fishing town, but for nearly the past 200 years it has been more well-known for its beaches and wealthy visitors than for the catch of the day.
I was lucky enough to have met someone in Gdansk who was willing to show me around the place. Since it's just a short train ride away, if you're in Gdansk, Sopot surely is worth a few hours of your time at the very least. Try some fresh seafood, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the main street, Monte Cassino, and catch some sun on Europe's longest pier, the Molo.
When you're walking on Monte Cassino heading east toward the water, you'll pass through this pleasant square filled with... more travel advice
Europe's largest wooden pier, the Molo stretches over 500 meters into the Gulf of Gdansk. This is a great place for... more travel advice
acemj's Related Pages
Sopot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baltic bliss in Sopot"
- "Sopot- a pearl of the Baltic Sea"
- "Sopot through my eyes"
- "Sopot by the Sea"
- "Sopot - the most popular seaside resort in Poland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sopot
- Hotels in Sopot
- Transportation in Sopot
- Nightlife in Sopot
- Restaurants in Sopot
- Shopping in Sopot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sopot
- 12 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (72)
Have you been to Sopot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sopot
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos