"Sankt Wolfgang" Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut by acemj

Visitors come to the Salzkammergut region of Austria for many reasons. An escape from the hustle of Vienna. Fantastic mountain hiking and scenery. Historic villages and religious pilrimmage sites. The fun of boating and other lake activities . . .
maybe even to BUILD A VT PAGE!

I was here for many reasons, first and foremost because VTer globetrott was giving me a tour and drove me here! In addition to that, I was on vacation and I wanted to explore the towns of the lake region for many of the aforementioned reasons.

What I found was a beautiful lakeside village full of charming little shops, a nice main square with an amazingly beautiful little pilgrimmage church (with one of the best interiors I've seen), incredible mountain scenery and friendly locals who were not bashful about sharing stories and giving helpful advice about their eye-catching town and region.

• Last visit to Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Apr 17, 2005

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2006 at 3:53 PM

Congratulations, you have made amazing page. I start to think over going there... a bit far for a weekend trip by car although... who knows.

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2006 at 7:33 PM

I am thinking of visiting St Wolfgang in June 2007 and your page and photos really helped a lot. This is really a very nice place !

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2006 at 8:27 AM

This St. Woolfie would have been pleased gettin a town and lake named after him, mmm, wonder if he struted about on hot days in lederhosen to become a saint? Anyway looks a nice place to visit.Thx for sharing.Tim

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 12:38 PM

St.Wolfgang is a Must and one of my favorite places in Austria !

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2005 at 8:50 AM

Fried camembert? Forget it. I like everything else, though.

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2005 at 8:23 AM

Nice photos and tips on a place I still can't pronounce...Salt shop looks like my idea of fun! Thanks

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 4:49 AM

You have to know that the big brother is always watching you LOL LOL I checked this page and I see you are about to build it, will be back soon when it is done ;-D

acemj

“Be a life savor(er)”

Badges & Stats in Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut

Have you been to Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut?

Latest Activity in Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut