Sevilla Transportation Tips by acemj
Sevilla Transportation: 144 reviews and 143 photos
The airport is only 12 kilometers (7 miles) outside of the city and you can take a bus operated by Los Amarillos that runs every half hour and drops you off or picks you up in front of Hotel Alfonso XIII. It only costs 4.50.
Other Contact: Airport Code: SVQ
The main pickup points for a carriage ride are at the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes in front of the Cathedral and the Alcazar or at Plaza de Espana. The horse-drawn carriages take you through the main tourist sections of Sevilla and the drivers offer commentary.
Other Contact: 20-30 Euros
A great way to see the city and its bridges, is to take a river boat ride. Go to the wharf next to the Torre de Oro and you can take a one hour cruise in which tourist guides offer commentary in both English and Spanish.
Other Contact: Paseo Marques del Contadero, s/n
Phone: 95 421 13 96
Sevilla's train station is the link to Cordoba and Madrid on the high speed AVE train as well as your best way to reach other areas of Andulusia like Granada and Cadiz.
It's located on Avenida de Kansas City.
Phone: 902 24 02 02 (RENFE 24 hr. info)
More Reviews (57)
- See All Cadiz
- See All My favorite souvenir shop
- See All Is this the Starbucks of Sevilla?
- See All Neighborhood Saints
- See All Barrio de Santa Cruz
- See All Roll the Dice
acemj's Related Pages
Sevilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seville, my home town"
- "Keeweechic's Seville"
- " Sevilla tiene un color especial "
- "Sevilla, more moorish then spanish ?"
- ""The Via de la Plata""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sevilla
- Hotels in Sevilla
- Transportation in Sevilla
- Nightlife in Sevilla
- Restaurants in Sevilla
- Shopping in Sevilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Sevilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sevilla
- 61 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 67 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sevilla
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (119)
- Alcazar- 132 Reviews, 306 Photos
- Cathedral- 145 Reviews, 297 Photos
- Santa Cruz District- 54 Reviews, 102 Photos
- Plaza de España- 91 Reviews, 188 Photos
- Bullfighting- 24 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Parque de María Luisa- 38 Reviews, 98 Photos
- Feria de Abril- 23 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Flamenco- 20 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Triana District- 14 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Casa de Pilatos- 19 Reviews, 44 Photos
See All Sevilla Things to Do