"The Golden Waterfalls: Gulfoss" Top 5 Page for this destination Gullfoss by acemj
Gullfoss Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 159 photos
It was cold. It was wet. And yet it was impressive. I saw Gulfoss as part of the Golden Circle Tour. Yes, I felt like a tourist. Not a good feeling, but it was offset by beauty and good food . . . Don't miss the upper viewing platform like I did and, by all means, don't miss the lamb stew. Yum.
I really wanted to see this on my own terms by renting a car and checking out some of the highlights of the Golden... more travel advice
Gulfoss isn't the largest or the highest waterfall in Iceland, but it is certainly the most famous. The well-known... more travel advice
acemj's Related Pages
Gullfoss Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gullfoss National Park"
- "Gullfoss - the frozen version."
- "The Golden Waterfalls: Gulfoss"
- "Waterfalls, horses and a view of the glacier"
- "Spectacular Waterfall !"
- "Golden Falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gullfoss
- Transportation in Gullfoss
- Restaurants in Gullfoss
- Warnings and Dangers in Gullfoss
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gullfoss
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Gullfoss?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gullfoss
Photos in GullfossSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos