"North America" Top 5 Page for this destination North America by acemj

North America Travel Guide: 351,295 reviews and 816,662 photos

Welcome to my world. North America is the land of my birth, the place that I live, and the place I've traveled most. Well, really I was born in Minneapolis in Minnesota in the Midwest in the United States in North America in the Western Hemisphere on Planet Earth. We're all neighbors, I suppose.
Admittedly, this page serves no real purpose except to show cool photos and to let you know that you're welcome to e-mail me with comments or questions any time. If you're interested in any particular location, check my map to the right for more details.

From the Canadian tundra, to the diversity of the United States, to the spicy energy of Mexico, North America has a little bit of everything.

In North America, you never know what language you'll hear on the street. In New York or Toronto, for example, it's not uncommon to hear fifteen or twenty different languages being spoken on any given day. In Mexico, of course, Spanish in king while in the U.S., English is most widely spoken followed by Spanish. In Canada, English is spoken by the majority except in the eastern province of Quebec, where French is the dominant tongue.

• Intro Updated Feb 2, 2004

• raviv_ta's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2006 at 9:14 AM

Hay- great page very interesting

• wcph's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2004 at 11:20 PM

Nice highlight page of this continent.

• Leipzig's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 5:27 AM

Excellent overview! North America is already on my travel wishlist.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2004 at 3:36 AM

Both USA and Canada are in my Dream list to visit, that makes North America a wonderful place to visit, I liked the unusall beautiful Black N' White pictures you put here!

• MarvintheMartian's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2004 at 2:17 PM

Nice pictures and overview of North America - thanks!

• awayhome's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2003 at 11:45 AM

Nice homepage, I wish to visit Canada one day. =))0

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2003 at 9:19 PM

Cool overview of the Continent! I need to see more of it!! $35 to visit the Biltmore Estate?? Wow! I won't be going!! LOL

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 1:14 PM

Cool canadian pictures!

• TinKan's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2003 at 7:48 PM

Sometimes I forget how diverse our country is. Thanks for reminding me. Great pictures of areas across America.

• bugalugs's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2003 at 7:28 AM

Give me that car, some dosh, and 6 months off work, and I would love to drive across the states, Oh, and you can throw in the Mountie as well! :-)

acemj

“Be a life savor(er)”

Badges & Stats in North America

• 2,114 Reviews
  • 2,867 Photos
  • 3 Countries

Have you been to North America?

Latest Activity in North America