"Pujili, a nice stop along the Quilotoa Loop" Pujilí by acemj
Pujilí Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 27 photos
I only spent about an hour in Pujili. We stopped here on our way to Tigua mostly to check out the town's old church. It also happened to be a Sunday, which is the main market day here and seemingly the whole town was at the market buying and selling everything from food to woven items, but it's mostly a practical affair, not big on tourist-oriented items, but mainly selling to locals.
Pujuli's main plaza is very well-kept with a gated central area full of tended gardens and palm trees. On one end you'll... more travel advice
acemj's Related Pages
Pujilí Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunday Morning Market in Pujili"
- "Pujili, a nice stop along the Quilotoa Loop"
- "Pujili Ecuador"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pujilí
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Pujilí?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pujilí
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos