"Puerto Iguazu, Argentina" Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Iguazú by acemj
Puerto Iguazú Travel Guide: 193 reviews and 554 photos
The only reason I can think of to stay in Puerto Iguazu over Foz do Iguacu in Brazil is if you are unable or unwilling to get into Brazil because of visa requirements. Personally, I cannot imagine visiting the spectacular Iguassu Falls without seeing them from both the Brazilian and Argentine sides. Most visitors travel a long way to see this impressive sight, so why not bite the proverbial bullet and do what it takes to make sure your experience here is all that it can possibly be?
Other than the national park itself, I spent a grand total of about two hours in Puerto Iguazu, so I am by no means an expert on the place. However, it only takes about an hour to walk around the whole town and realize that there's not much to see here.
Be careful when you visit the national park. If you are there during the wet season, the paths may be extremely wet and... more travel advice
When you cross the border between Argentina and Brazil the routine is the same regardless of which way you're traveling.... more travel advice
acemj's Related Pages
Puerto Iguazú Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Iguazu - Very Nice!"
- "Puerto Iguazu, Argentina"
- "the gate to poetry!"
- "The Falls From the Argentina Prospective"
- "Puerto Iguazu... the door to the paradise!"
- "Small Town by the Big Falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Iguazú
- Hotels in Puerto Iguazú
- Transportation in Puerto Iguazú
- Nightlife in Puerto Iguazú
- Restaurants in Puerto Iguazú
- Shopping in Puerto Iguazú
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Iguazú
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Iguazú
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Puerto Iguazú?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Iguazú
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos