"A rumble in the jungle . . ." Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional do Iguaçu by acemj
Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Guide: 269 reviews and 694 photos
The Parque Nacional do Iguacu in Foz do Iguacu is a must see for any visitor who is attempting to see the highlights of Brazil. My recent trip took me to Rio de Janeiro and Salvador before finishing my visit to Brazil here. The park was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986 and it's easy to see why. The waterfalls here are one of the greatest natural sights that the world has to offer.
The remote jungle setting of these waterfalls really gives them romantic appeal. As you walk throught the park, you will constantly be able to hear the rumble of the falls in the distance. And when you first see them, it's a sight you won't soon forget. The falls tumble from cliffs covered in rock and greenery and create spectacular photo opportunities and brilliant memories. Some of the information on this page will be a bit redundant if you've already read my Parque Nacional de Iguazu, Argentina page, but please feel free to browse the photos here and see the falls from a different view.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: "If you've come a long way to see these gorgeous waterfalls, you might as... more travel advice
People often compare the experience of visiting the waterfalls from the Brazilian side versus seeing them from the... more travel advice
- Nothing exceptional
- The Legend of the Falls
- See All Helisul
- See All Prepare to walk
acemj's Related Pages
Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A rumble in the jungle . . ."
- "Iguaçu: the "Big Water""
- "Iguacu Falls - nature's spectacle!"
- "panoramic views!"
- "The Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls"
- "With bird's eyes ~ Con ojos de pájaro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Hotels in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Transportation in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Nightlife in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Restaurants in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Shopping in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- 35 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Parque Nacional do Iguaçu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Hair Salon near Center"
- Commented on one of Bwana_Brown's Parque Nacional do Iguaçu travel pages
- updated a Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Page "A rumble in the jungle . . ."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Helisul"
- Wrote a Review Don't cry for Argentina . . . in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Things to Do
Photos in Parque Nacional do IguaçuSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Intro, 208 reviews, 263 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 154 reviews, 181 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 105 reviews, 163 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 63 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 47 reviews, 132 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 87 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 74 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos