"Walla Walla Walla Walla" Walla Walla by falicia2000
Walla Walla Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 83 photos
Walla Walla is actually Native American for "many waters." Located in the southeast corner of Washington state and nestled at the foot of the Blue Mountains, and is a community steeped in history and blessed with natural beauty. It has often been called an "oasis in the desert" because of the abundance of trees in this generally arid region. The climate is moderate, with average annual temperatures from 32.4 to 88.9 degrees.
Average annual precipitation is 15.96 inches with approximately 20 inches of snow during the winter months.
This is a little history on that delicious Walla Walla Sweet Onion! The Walla Walla Sweet Onion story began nearly a... more travel advice
falicia2000's Related Pages
Walla Walla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Move over Napa"
- "Wine Country!"
- "Washington wine country"
- "Walla Walla Walla Walla"
- "Lorelei66's new Walla Walla Page"
- "Mugzy76's new Walla Walla Page"
- "debdeb's new Walla Walla page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Walla Walla
- Hotels in Walla Walla
- Transportation in Walla Walla
- Restaurants in Walla Walla
- Shopping in Walla Walla
- Warnings and Dangers in Walla Walla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Walla Walla
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 41 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Walla Walla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Walla Walla
Photos in Walla WallaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- California Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orcas Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Ocean Shores Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Oregon Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Everett Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Great Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maryland Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Tacoma Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos