Las Vegas Nightlife Tips by hotlipz

Las Vegas Nightlife: 587 reviews and 681 photos

The Venetian Hotel & Casino: You know those things you feel... The Venetian Hotel & Casino Review

You know those things you feel that you want to share with the world - but also want to keep secret for fear of the whole world knowing and taking it for granted and becoming an everyday word? Well, I have found that in the Blue Man Group. They perform at the Luxor twice a night. What can I say about the BMG - mind blowing, must see, unique - that describes them all but like Vegas itself it belies description and you can only apprecite it by being there. For more info. see www.blueman.com or watch out for the Pentium adverts on TV - entertainments best kept secret!!

Nothing can describe the Blue Man Group - it's a case of 'you have to be there'. If you are lucky enough to go see this show, be careful what details you give when completing the ticket info. I wont say any more - but you have been warned.

Since I wrote this the BMG has moved to the Venetian and the act has changed but I bet it's as good if not better!!!

Dress Code: Anything goes!

Address: the Luxor Casino

Theme: Theater

• Updated Apr 4, 2011
Live Music: From Crooners to Boy Bands - LV has it all! Live Music Review

People often ask me what it is I see in Vegas and why I've been back so often. Well, apart from all the obvious reasons some of which are listed in my travel page there are the live shows and for me more importantly, the live music. In the UK you can regularly pay over £75 for a ticket to see any of your favourite bands but in Vegas I have seen some fantastic live music for about £25 a ticket - they can even be booked online before you go. As an example. On my las trip to Las Vegas we saw The Killers (wow), the Proclaimers (Scotlands best) and Jim Belushi's Blues Band - in one vacation!!!!

In 2000 we also saw Sir Tom Jones in the MGM for a fraction of the price our friends in the UK paid and in a far more intimate venue where you could eat and drink as well as watch this amazing Welsh star.

The Hard Rock is a very good place for live music. Check out their website. Some of the best British Bands like Depeche Mode and Bloc Party.

Theme: Live Music

Website: http://www.hardrockhotel.com/home.php

• Written Apr 21, 2006

hotlipz Visits Here Frequently!

hotlipz

“Life is to be enjoyed, not endured!”

Badges & Stats in Las Vegas

Have you been to Las Vegas?

Photos in Las Vegas