Las Vegas Nightlife Tips by hotlipz
Las Vegas Nightlife: 587 reviews and 683 photos
You know those things you feel that you want to share with the world - but also want to keep secret for fear of the whole world knowing and taking it for granted and becoming an everyday word? Well, I have found that in the Blue Man Group. They perform at the Luxor twice a night. What can I say about the BMG - mind blowing, must see, unique - that describes them all but like Vegas itself it belies description and you can only apprecite it by being there. For more info. see www.blueman.com or watch out for the Pentium adverts on TV - entertainments best kept secret!!
Nothing can describe the Blue Man Group - it's a case of 'you have to be there'. If you are lucky enough to go see this show, be careful what details you give when completing the ticket info. I wont say any more - but you have been warned.
Since I wrote this the BMG has moved to the Venetian and the act has changed but I bet it's as good if not better!!!
Dress Code: Anything goes!
Address: the Luxor Casino
People often ask me what it is I see in Vegas and why I've been back so often. Well, apart from all the obvious reasons some of which are listed in my travel page there are the live shows and for me more importantly, the live music. In the UK you can regularly pay over £75 for a ticket to see any of your favourite bands but in Vegas I have seen some fantastic live music for about £25 a ticket - they can even be booked online before you go. As an example. On my las trip to Las Vegas we saw The Killers (wow), the Proclaimers (Scotlands best) and Jim Belushi's Blues Band - in one vacation!!!!
In 2000 we also saw Sir Tom Jones in the MGM for a fraction of the price our friends in the UK paid and in a far more intimate venue where you could eat and drink as well as watch this amazing Welsh star.
The Hard Rock is a very good place for live music. Check out their website. Some of the best British Bands like Depeche Mode and Bloc Party.
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (5)
hotlipz's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
- Posted in Travel Forum "Bed and Breakfast in California"
- Commented on one of Cyd777's Las Vegas travel pages
- Wrote a Review From Crooners to Boy Bands - LV has it all! about Live Music in Las Vegas Nightlife
- updated a Las Vegas Travel Page "hotlipz's new Las Vegas Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "I will be visiting Las Vegas yet again"
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Kenya Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guildford Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- California Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Lake Havasu City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 2 photos
- Fremont Street Experience- 132 Reviews, 243 Photos
- Treasure Island Hotel - Casino- 65 Reviews, 119 Photos
- Mirage- 121 Reviews, 203 Photos
- Luxor- 78 Reviews, 140 Photos
- Lake Mead and Hoover Dam- 92 Reviews, 249 Photos
- Bellagio Fountains- 139 Reviews, 272 Photos
- The Venetian Hotel & Casino- 125 Reviews, 271 Photos
- Grand Canyon- 70 Reviews, 137 Photos
- Mandalay Bay- 44 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Cirque du Soleil- 62 Reviews, 43 Photos
See All Las Vegas Things to Do