"Montxito's new Vigo Page" Vigo by montxito
Vigo Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 212 photos
Vigo is Galicia's largest metropolis. Being its origin a small harbour village which has gradually furnitured its mountains, it is nowadays a multisided city which has never let the sea out of its sight (all of its summits -A Madroa, A Guía or mount Alba- represent a window open to the ría).
The modern quarters present buildings evidencing its recent baptism, as well as shopping centers and large parks to enjoy calmness, such as O Castro and Castrelos. Its beaches are superb and they are provided with a remarkable offer of services: the most renowned ones are O Bao and Samil, but also Canido or the Cíes islands' sandy grounds -an Atlantic retreat for the summer- are also worth visiting.
There are several vantage points in the surroundings of mount O Castro. One of them is where the monument in tribute to... more travel advice
montxito's Related Pages
Vigo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Galicia's largest town"
- "Vigo, Spain"
- "Best seafood and meat in Spain!"
- "WITH VIGO, YOU'LL BE FASCINATED"
- "BERBERECHO's new Vigo page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigo
- Hotels in Vigo
- Transportation in Vigo
- Nightlife in Vigo
- Restaurants in Vigo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vigo
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Vigo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigo
Photos in VigoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 33 reviews, 85 photos, 11 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ecuador Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lima Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Morocco Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bordeaux Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Santander Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos