"Tróia" Praia de Troia by Ines_
Praia de Troia Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 41 photos
Tróia is a peninsula localized on Setubal?s district. Tróia has 18km of white sand beaches and its water is crystal clear blue. In summer months weekends it can get a bit crowded but in week days it shouldn?t.
From Tróia you will only see Serra da Arrábida and an endless beach. It?s perfect to relax or take a break from the city.
- Pros:Nature unspoiled
- Cons:Transportation and food are a bit expensive
- In a nutshell:Nature at its best
Tróia?s beaches are the reason why everybody goes there. 18 km of white sand beaches and clear clean water. For me the... more travel advice
Ice Gourmet is a little restaurant right in front of Tróia's catamaran port. It serves light meals such as sandwiches... more travel advice
Ines_'s Related Pages
Praia de Troia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Troia Bluexperience"
- "White sands - an artificial resort town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Praia de Troia
- Hotels in Praia de Troia
- Transportation in Praia de Troia
- Restaurants in Praia de Troia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Praia de Troia
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Praia de Troia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Praia de Troia
Photos in Praia de TroiaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 43 reviews, 152 photos
- Portugal Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Sintra Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Krakow Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Praia de Troia Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Vila Real de Santo António Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos