"Kidapawan City" Kidapawan by jojiecerteza
Kidapawan Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 31 photos
Kidapawan City is in Philippines between Davao and Cotabato Cities. Famous for it's Mt. Apo and the "Spring in the Highland" weather.
There are few (local) things that you can do here. Unless you have a thing for Kidapawan, there really isn't much things to do. But there are one or two
Why People Go To Kidapawan City:
* Lake Agco — is a hot/cold spring. Famous for natural day outing
* Mt. Apo Trek — Mountaineering is what Kidapawan promotes the most
- Pros:Hot Springs at Lake Agco, Shortest track to the peak of Mt. Apo, Coolest Weather
- Cons:There is really not much there.
- In a nutshell:Kidapawan, a spring in the highlands - the city of fruits
This is the only tennis court there is in Kidapawan City more travel advice
The landmark of Kidapawan City, has cottages, mini-zoo and a river. Kidapawan City in itself is in-land therefore has no... more travel advice
jojiecerteza's Related Pages
Kidapawan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kidapawan City"
- "Rambutan in Kidapawan"
- "Kidapawan City travel..........."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kidapawan
- 5 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kidapawan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kidapawan
Photos in KidapawanSee All Photos (25)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.